on 4 January 2018
This was a present from a Tolkien lover to another. If you want to make somebody who loves The Lord of the Rings happy, just buy this!
The book feel sturdy and very well done, with pages that feel thick and strong to the touch. The watercolours are amazing, and there is plenty of them. The sleeve is transparent and somebody does not like it, but allows to see the splendid watercolour on the front and back face of the book. The backbone of this book is a blue textile with golden inscriptions. It looks majestic in any library!
on 16 January 2018
After my Dad for years speaking so highly of the hobbit (in an attempt I feel to have me read it) at the ripe age of 28 I decided to give it a go and I wasn't disappointed. Finished reading it in 2 days and found it to be wonderful.
on 22 December 2017
Classic book in single-volume hrdback format for my god-daughter, who is a voracious reader
on 15 January 2018
Birthday gift - Promised my son he could have the Lord of the Rings - if he reads this
on 16 December 2017
A first class story. I would recommend this to any one young and old.
on 11 December 2017
Bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter, she'll love this
on 10 January 2018
I havent ipod..and huge problem with change file to mp3...on pc was fine.
on 29 December 2017
very good
on 21 January 2018
Unable to put down
on 14 January 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse