Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 October 2003
as a pocket reference on "marks" this is by far the best I have seen, it covers ALL marks, unlike most which covers either metal or porcelain, this covers all. I only wish it was done in hard back !.
on 25 March 2017
ok
on 16 November 2015
very informative
on 10 July 2014
I ordered this to try and get an update of my ancient Bradburys Book of Hallmarks. Unfortunately it is poorly constructed and difficult to use. The illustrations are poor and difficult to see and finding a specific mark is very difficult. Even finding marks from the same area is difficult. No attempt has been made to give a comprehensive index which would have made this book much easier to use.
on 15 June 2011
This little book adds a new dimension to car-booting or browsing at antique fairs. Indeed, a chance to impress!
on 28 May 2014
Ok, it's a pocket edition, but I could never imagine it would be so small. It's nearly the size of an iphone. (Same height and about 1,5cm wider than an iphone5) I wear glasses and even so, nedded the help of magnifying lenses in order to read it, which makes the whole experience very uncomfortable. Go for a proper sized book if you have difficulty reading small (very small!) fonts. I will be returning the book and purchasing the kindle edition, so that I can zoom the text. If you are buying this book just to educate yourself at home, then consider buying the kindle edition instead.
on 23 September 2011
This really is a little Gem of a book. I have used it nearly every weekend since I purchased it. So handy just to slip into a pocket, sometimes the dealers ask to borrow it, good value for the money.
on 6 February 2011
I take this book to auctions or bootsales etc as its very small and easy to carry in my handbag. Has plenty of very useful information for the budding antique collector.
on 31 December 2009
Bought as a present for my son. He is delighted with the content of this book and will find it a very helpful reference guide. The seller provided me with a quick delivery and efficient service. From my experience, I would recommend purchasing from this seller.
on 14 December 2012
Small book filled with valuable information,pocket sized so easy for the bargain hunter to carry in the pocket., recommended for many uses.