Customer reviews

on 30 April 2012
My daughters, and we, are big fans of the Melrose and Croc Christmas story. So, we were all excited to see what this book had to offer. I'm sorry to say, nothing would be the only comment. There is no story, it has a single idea, not to get lost when you go out into the big wide world, but handles it badly, repeats itself in a way that is frankly patronising even for a 2 year old, and seems to be the product of a good concept, the Melrose and Croc partnership, that has badly run out of ideas. I would heartily recommend the first book, the Christmas story, which is brilliant, but, steer clear of this watered down waste of money. It's put me off the rest of the series, which is a real shame.
on 15 January 2012
This doesn't quite hit the high notes that M&C find a smile did, but nevertheless it is a sweet book. The duo go to the shops together but while one is rushing around the other is anxious but staying together.