Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2017
Good Book to teach children about loss and separation, done in such a beautiful and sensitive way.
on 24 March 2017
Highly rated. Captivating and charming. Lovely story to fall asleep to. Very pretty illustrations. Recommend this book highly if you're looking for a nighttime treat and good price right now.
on 4 June 2017
Just an excellent book to give children when there is a bereavement that perhaps they don't quite understand!
on 14 April 2016
My daughter enjoys this book and the illustrations. It's a nice story and the right length for a bedtime story. We have the kindle version though and the font is far too small. Why can't it be adjusted?
on 20 December 2016
One of the best books I've ever ordered.
I cried the first time I read it...I've bought it 3 times for different people and I have recommended it to other people I work with in the therapy room xx
on 5 August 2017
The only thing is it looks good but very well worth of all your money to buy a book for a very good book thanks to all my great ideas to get my book in mind I can read all of this great book thanks very well thank your email email and very happy for our family great thanks to all of you for great
on 16 November 2014
If you (or your children) have read Oliver Jeffer's other books you'll sort of know what to expect. If you haven't you really ought to! A lovely story which will introduce young children to ideas such as friendship and loneliness and adventure without leaving them scarred for life - no easy feat!
on 12 June 2013
I frequently read this to my 3-year old daughter, who loves the story. It is a gentle story about friendship, and she understood the premise of the story with ease. The pictures look great and the book is made of thick, quality paper. There are no scary creatures, violence of any kind - which makes it an excellent choice of bedtime reading, when you want your little one to calm down.
on 16 August 2014
Absolutely beautiful story of a kind boy who sees a penguin all alone and assumes that he has strayed from his home and got lost. He spend a lot of time making sure the penguin gets back to the South Pole where he belongs - only to discover the penguin wasn't lost at all - just lonely!
on 6 December 2016
I adore Oliver Jeffers's books. Always lovely to read to my daughter and good illustrations. Read well on kindle fire.