Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 July 2017
All Good - THANK YOU
on 11 June 2017
Brilliant couldnt put it down got the next two as well
on 2 July 2009
I won't give this away but I recommend every middle=aged woman with too many claims on their time and energy to read the book. Right towards the end there is the most sensible advise that will revolutionise you life it you actually take Mountain Dreamers spirit guidance seriously and apply it to your life.

Go on! You might be happier!
on 3 November 2010
Dear Oriah,
As well as communicating with you through FaceBook I am taking the liberty to post a review about "The Call". It is a remarkable book and will be a core reference in the community leadership program that I am developing with colleagues.
The honesty, compassion and deep understanding that you have into what it is to be human is a profound gift. This book, even more than your others, gives your readers space to explore our own humanity and to be kind to ourselves as we strive to answer those eternal questions, "Who are we?" and "Why are we here?"
As well as inviting participants of the Resilient Leadership Program to explore this book, I have also given it to my adult chidlren. Always, your words evoke the questioning that is essential before clarity of purpose can arise.
Wendy Campbell
on 31 October 2010
This writer is taking you on a journey into your own soul, so be prepared! I found it a life changing experience. She is intelligent, aware and painfully honest. I am very glad to have come this far with her. I started with the Invitation and then the Dance, her earlier works and have experienced such a wonderful transformation I have started one of my granddaughters on her own journey. There is no higher recommendation than that.
on 1 May 2012
This is a truly wonderful book and offers so much guidance. The invitation and the dance were wonderful books but this one is the best, in my opinion. The author gives examples from her own life and does so with an open heart.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is seeking personal growth. the meditation exercise at the end of each chapter are excellent.
on 27 January 2015
I bought this for my sister as a gift and she really loved it!Very fast delivery
on 24 May 2015
Inspired and inspiring as always in Oriah's work.
on 24 July 2014
Not a book that you would read on your way in and from work as there are meditations to do after each chapter and wasn't as captivating read as I would have imagined it to be, but I am still reading the book so can't say that I have discovered what my calling is as of yet.
on 28 July 2014