Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 30 October 2010
Ordered this book from recommendation from my puppys breeder. It is great and even better if you receive it prior to your puppy arriving. I learnt so much and found this book a bible on my lab pup! As well as this i was recommended by my dog trainer 'The perfect puppy' by Gwen Bailey and this to is very informative too and covers some other aspects. Would not be without either. They are enjoyable and exciting to read. I didn't realise how little I knew before I had these.
on 1 April 2011
this book tells you everything you need to know about labradors, very informative from puupy to adult. learnt so much from it
a must read for anyone thinking of getting a lab
on 2 October 2013
fantastic book, lots of useful information in this and it is a book that i will be keeping on my shelf for future reference. It definately gave me the right impression of what a labrador is really like
on 2 May 2011
I bought this prior to purchasing our new puppy and read it cover to cover, it was very helpful and educational with many basic needs covered for the first time dog owner, including toilet training and basic instructions... sit, wait, heel etc.
The pictures were very helpful and the information was practical and easily explained. I knew this must be a good book when my friend came round to lend me the same book which she has sworn by for years (and she has 3 dogs). I'm sure I'll be using it many times over the next few months when our new Springador puppy arrives.
on 20 April 2011
I found this book very insightful and helped me understand our Lab puppies much more. Just wish we had read it sooner.
on 22 June 2011
Very informative, just what we need with our
first black lab puppy being collected in a few weeks !
on 24 February 2013
This gives a good summary of what one needs to know if one is keeping a Labrador for the first time. It provides basic information about the breed and mentions some of its weak points. It does this simply and provides easy hints about feeding and walking. Obviously, it cannot contain more than the basics in such a slight manual . Nevertheless, it is a good guide for beginners.
on 30 July 2009
Bought this book as a present for my brother - its very imformative about the breed and contains some great photo's!
Well worth purchasing!
on 14 August 2013
A good read, now the owner of a puppy it has given some good background to this breed, it has been passed around the family and I am sure it will be an encyclopaedia which we will return to.
on 14 June 2014
This is a good book. I believe everyone should research their breed of choice before purchase and as I planned on a lab I bought this book. It told me exactly what to expect.