Customer reviews

Oh, The Thinks You Can Think!: Green Back Book (Dr. Seuss - Green Back Book)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 February 2017
Great. Many childhood memories. Green Eggs and Ham was the 1st book I ever read on my own (outside of primary school books). It has a rythm that my mouth enjoyed. The Cat In The Hat is a blast and The Cat In The Hat Comes Back is crazy. Fox in Socks is quite a twister, even the main character gets tired. Finally, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is a lovely story, rather calming after all the action of the other 4. I stories can be fun to read to your child and also a good way to grasp the twists and turns of the english language (I'm American). The stories are fun and great reading for beginners. The illustrations are also great.
on 8 July 2016
My daughter (age 3) is really into readying stories together so I bought this for her to read with me over Christmas, it's a really nice alternative to the usual Christmas stories and now one of our family favourites. We will be getting this book out to read for many Christmases to come.
on 2 July 2016
Such a collection of modern classics by Dr. Seuss, they're beautifully printed and presented. Not all the Dr. Seuss stories are here but the most well known ones are and they have become an instant favourite for my little boy. It's not a small book but it doesn't feel awkward to hold and read from.
on 8 January 2016
This story is timeless. When I taught, endless classes enjoyed this book - the rhyming text, the brilliant illustrations and of course what a wonderful message it sends out. I bought this for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it. The hard cover makes it very special in my opinion. I have written an inscription and hope he'll hang on to it for when he has his own children.
on 9 December 2016
Bought to add to our collection of Christmas books. My five-year-old daughter and I both enjoyed it a lot, and I love the message in the story, told in such a fun way.
on 2 February 2013
I can't believe there's anyone, of any age, who doesn't get sucked in and enjoy the strange world of Doctor Seuss. I bought this and two others for my granddaughter of six months, and she is very, very intrigued. I expect her to really get into it in a year or two. I'm obviously much older than my granddaughter, and I'm still really getting into it. There're some very strange people and even stranger situations in these Dr Seuss books. Indulge your inner small child…
on 19 September 2016
A classic from Dr Suess. I started buying Dr Suess books for my four year old, and she's quickly become a fan. If your child is a Dr Suess fan, it might work out cheaper to purchase a Dr Suess box set.
on 24 June 2016
Purchased for my little bookworms. They love reading and love holding a book rather than a tablet/kindle etc. The story is brilliant and my kids really enjoyed reading this.
on 20 September 2017
This is also fantastic. Its my sons second favourite (Fox in Sox being *1) but he recites this one as well.
on 5 June 2016
One of my favourite Dr Seuss books - a motivational tale for children to learn that life has ups and downs and they can choose the path they take - good for adults too by the way!