on 31 May 2016
I love to reading the Mog books when I was a little girl and I love the fact that she has now come back into popularity from the Sainsburys advert. My daughter enjoys reading these books as well. They are well written and the personality and opinions of the cat are hilarious. Exactly how you would picture a cat speaking & thinking if they could.
The print quality and imagery in the book also of a very high quality and much the same as they used to be when I was little.
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2015
After seeing the christmas advert for Sainsburys I had forgotten all about Mog and how much I loved reading them when I was a kid. So I bought my favourite Mog book. It took me right back and put a smile on my face. The book its self is a lovely small size. (not too small) The hardback feels great and is really good quality. It also comes with a dust cover. The pages are crisp with the most fantastic pictures of Mog. A good wee book what ever your age.
on 31 May 2016
on 1 January 2016
This was one of my favourite books as a child. It turns out it is pretty timeless as my 2 year old daughter also really enjoys listening to this story. It is particularly relevant as she has a new baby brother and a cat so it provides lots of scope for conversation!
on 5 December 2017
My three-year-old love this book and asks that I read it to her nightly!
on 14 March 2016
I bought this book for my granddaughter and read it to her at bedtime, even though she's quite old enough to read it herself. She loved it and it has taught her that reading is not just a chore, but something to be enjoyed. She is now going to read it to her younger sibs and friends.
on 5 August 2017
My children grew up on MOG books - some of the best children's books ever! We now gift them to others because we enjoyed them so much throughout their childhood.
on 5 December 2017
We have a few of the mog books, my daughters love them! They are great to read aloud or for children to read on their own.
on 16 September 2013
Strange as it sounds, I bought it because our family have just acquired a cat, and I remember this story being read to me as a child. Our cat is so Mog-like! Amongst other things she forgets that she's been fed and that she can go in and out of her cat-flap as she pleases. "Mog the forgetful cat" is now propped up on her favourite chair, and it makes us smile to see her curled up next to it. We've yet to start with saying "bother that cat!", but I'm sure it's just a matter of time...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse