Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 December 2004
I have been suffering from an extended (for me) period of insomnia for some 2 months now and was getting rather depressed about the whole business. My doctor prescibed sleeping pills,but rightfully advised me not to become dependant on them.
So, it was with great relief that I found Lynda's book on coping with and hopefully lessening the incidence of this debilitating complaint.
I have to say that after one week of reading her book I have still not gone off to sleep naturally, but Lynda's book has made it so much easier and given me so much hope that I feel sure it will come soon. Already, I feel better psychologically. After all, Lynda states that knowledge is 50% of the likely improvement.
This author has genuinely put so much of her own experience into this book that makes you want to thank her for being so open and honest.
This book appears to have it all and I urge anybody who has insomnia to obtain this book as a first step to getting better along with seeing their GP of course.
I cannot recommend this book too much. I feel as though I want to thank the author personally.
on 11 May 2010
This book tells you all you need to know about insomnia and all the things you can do to try and get over this problem. Really helpful and good to keep for reference.
on 30 December 2010
purchased on 28/11/10 but book never turned up. Emailed to enquire why, but not heard anything either. Unimpressed.