on 9 March 2017
This is an absolute treasure. Not only have I read it ti my own children, I have read it to children in my nurture group setting. It is so clever, I would recommend this for everyone!
on 10 October 2017
Dr Seuss has done it again, striking adventure into kids from an early age. Absolute genius and classic book every child should read this.

Nice colours in book and thick pages. Lovely book.
on 19 October 2017
The most perfect book. I had this read at my wedding and I've gifted it at least 10 times to people going through a tough time, moving, traveling etc. Love it.
on 22 July 2017
Great book. Really fun to read. Dr Seuss is an incredible author. Our toddler loves listening and the illustrations are beautiful. This story is just a joy to read.
on 4 October 2017
Gift for my daughter starting school, I love it - long read for her but I hope in time the message sinks in!
on 13 August 2017
Love this book. Great gift for anyone leaving college, school or uni.
on 12 September 2017
Got this for a christening present, lovely book and delivered so quickly.
on 4 October 2017
Brilliant! Wacky! Great fun! What children's books should be.
on 18 April 2017
The best! beautiful colours!!!
on 23 June 2017