Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 May 2017
good good good good good good good good good good o o o so g o o d ok great
on 5 January 2010
This is a great book, I especially like the homemade beauty recipes, I will definatley be trying them out!
on 17 October 2016
Really useful book. I had a nasty facial injury a few weeks ago so this has given me some pointers and how to help my skin repair itself, as much as it can anyway. For instance, I now take Echinacea tablets. Normally I only take these on masse when I feel I am getting a cold, but now taking a couple a day. Also reducing sugar intake as this is a no, no for skin, and this morning used the facial acupressure chart when doing my makeup. It has inspired me to actually get back into facial yoga (only 5 minutes twice a day) and to use all the electronic gadgets I have bought and have not used.

It would have been nice to have colour pictures, but this is my only issue. I fully recommend this book, the authors have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share. So, don't do sunbeds or sit out without a high SPF!
on 20 January 2015
In the middle of my studies so book is collecting dust but it looks good. Since I have a young daughter I don't really have the time to do any of the facial massage movements so can't really comment whether they work.
on 9 February 2010
A very very good book. Well researched and the author truelly knows her stuff. Everything you could want to know about face massaging in a fuss-free, glossy picture-free presentation.
on 4 August 2007
This is an excellent book.I can recommend this to any one who wants to look young without botox. This realy works.I saw the difference in my face within about 2 weeks.I don't do all the massages only ones I think are relevent to me.This takes about 15 min a day which is not bad.Try it and you'll love it.
on 15 February 2009
My wife has been going to evening classes for beauty and therapy and had been advised to consult this text. After doing so, she simply said " it's a must have".

All I can say is that I am the one reaping the benefits of this book; with more youthful and toned skin. Yes, as all the techniques she is learning be they while reading in bed at 2am still needs a body or face to practice on. Although a little reluctant at first, I gave in as she needed a person to hand to try on while the idea and technique was fresh in her mind. People have begun to take note and all I can say is that maybe in years to come I may have better skin to show for it.

I would recommend this text to all seeking to perform this type of massage.
on 23 February 2014
I was expecting more pictures showing how to do the massages....i wanted a practical book but its more detailed explanations....too much to read...i have a busy life no much time to read...i might read it when i have more time
on 17 January 2009
Having done the Indian Face Massage course and bought the Indian Face Massage book back in 2001, I was so excited when I saw this book by Kundan Mehta as I presumed it was a follow up book with lots of extras. If you already have The Art of Indian Face Massage by Narendra & Kundan Mehta, don't purchase this book. It is exactly the same except any reference to facial rejuvenation has been replaced with facelift massage. If you don't have the IFM book though, this has very useful information in it and the exercises work.
on 27 December 2015
The authors are leader is the subject and they have gifted us with their knowledge on powerful techniques in face lift massage. High key recommended if you want to learn from people who know their stuff.