Customer reviews

Four Tales from Percy's Park (Tales From Percy's Park)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 April 2013
I love this CD. I bought it for my 3 year old daughter and when I am given the choice I always choose this as her bedtime CD; to be fair, she doesn't choose it as often as I do. The voices are so gentle and the music makes me want to drift off to sleep. The stories are just right for a 3 year old; no 'baddies' or scary surprises. Paddington is still the favourite in our house, but Percy is making his way in and definitely helps get my little one off to sleep.
on 5 April 2016
Four lovely books with great stories & beautifully illustrated. Highly recommend ~ good service & quick delivery.
on 29 November 2012
Bought this for my godson's birthday (aged 4) and he loves it. It's beautifully narrated and the stories are delightful. They are the perfect length individually for bedtime listening, or several together for a car journey.
One person found this helpful
on 7 November 2016
My 3 yr old really enjoys this in the car.
on 13 April 2017
Firm favorite of grandchildren of 2 and 5.Beautifully read by Richard Briers; gentle stories-very peaceful for bedtime and also travelling in the car.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 June 2015
Enjoyable stories read by the excellent Richard Briers. A favourite with our kids either on car journeys or bedtime listening. Recommended.
on 9 June 2014
As my other reviews of this series have indicated they are very nice books which appeal to small children with their humour and gentle stories. The illustrations are very good too.
on 30 October 2015
Who doesn't love Percy the Park Keeper. My son thought the stories, therefore the CD, was over a little too quickly.
on 4 March 2018
A firm favourite with my 2 year old. Makes car journeys much easier and he requests the stories he wants to hear.
on 28 November 2016
Love it Grandchildren loved it fantastic story's