Customer reviews

on 21 June 2017
My 3 year old loves these Percy books and she particularly likes the extra bits, such as the foldout maze. She has 4 book from the collection so far and father christmas will probably be bringing more.
on 10 November 2017
Lovely book have read to my grandson who loves the story
on 10 October 2017
Fabulous illustrations to go with a gorgeous story.
on 3 July 2017
Brilliant condition & one very happy mum&3 year old!!
on 3 August 2017
Really sweet book for children. Nice illustrations and pull out maze page entertained little one.
on 24 October 2014
I love all the tales from Percy's Park. this is a good addition to the collection. Perfect set of stories to introduce to your children,
on 3 February 2004
A charming tale, beautifully illustrated. This is a book that parents can enjoy reading time & time again.
on 15 February 2009
My 10 year old daughter bought it for my 5 year old son for Christmas, because she loves Nick Butterworth from her earlier reading experiences - and knows that her little brother does too. It's so charming and illustrations are great and a fold-out at the end is an additional bonus!
on 19 February 2010
Like all Percy the Park Keeper books, this is a lovely story with beautiful illustrations of Percy and his animal friends. Percy sets off to trim the hedges in the park maze. His friends decide to hide and play a trick on him, but in the end Percy tricks them. As always, there is lots of gentle humour and a sweet ending. My son has loved these books since he was about 18 months old and I never get tired of reading them to him.
on 9 November 2011
Hallo, Though I'm foreign, I love reading Percy' s stories (of course translated) to my 4,5 years old daughter, and she enjoys it too.
But I think that something is wrong with my book. It seems to me that the story has a sudden end.
To be more specific, Percy realizes that the squirrel messed up with the string, all the other animals are telling their opinion about the way out and Percy say's: "And I've got a feeling we'll be having toasted teacakes for breakfast!"
And that's how it ends.
Even my daughter asked me...."now what?", "how will they get out of the maze?"
I have seen the movie too, where they all get out of the maze.
Therefore my question is: "Is this the ending, or are there some missing pages from my book?"