on 2 May 2018
I love the Percy books. The illustrations are wonderful and my 3 year old granddaughter loves them
on 30 October 2015
The book was delivered quickly and was in good condition. The story is great for 5 to 6 year olds and was really enjoyed by all the children in my class at school. They especially liked the large folded poster at the back of the book that opened up to show them where all of Percy's animal friends lived in their new tree home. The only problem with the poster was it tended to tear quite easily and children found it difficult to fold back up because of it's size.
on 20 November 2013
This is a beautifully illustrated book with a lovely story of Percy the park keeper who helps the animals after the big old tree is damaged in the storm - my two boys (currently aged 3 & 5) love it and are happy to read it over and over and love the surprise last page :D
One person found this helpful
on 17 April 2017
A beautiful story.
on 10 July 2014
We absolutely love Percy the Park-keeper stories as they are beautifully written and the illustrations are just wonderful. It is a joy that many happy hours were spent reading these stories to our children and that our daughter gave this as a gift to a little boy who will hopefully love it in the way that she did. The animal characters are all so expressive and appealing and is a lovely way for children to get to know their animals and what they look like. An absolute gem!
on 6 October 2017
perfect for the kids
on 23 July 2015
Percy's park books are all awesome and this one is no exception. Really capture my daughters imagination. Wonderful fold out pages. I want to be in Percy's park :).
on 21 December 2015
I, and my twins love the Percy the Park keeper stories. This is one of the best especially if it has the fold out poster in the back.
on 22 April 2013
We have two other books in this series. We love the stories, though this particular one is not our favourite. We do love the beautiful pictures, especially the fold out picture at the end. There is so much detail to explore. We find something new in the picture every time.
on 10 July 2016
I love the Percy series. So does my 3 yo daughter. Bought this used which you can tell bit still brilliant for the price.