on 30 October 2015
The book was delivered quickly and was in good condition. The story is great for 5 to 6 year olds and was really enjoyed by all the children in my class at school. They especially liked the large folded poster at the back of the book that opened up to show them where all of Percy's animal friends lived in their new tree home. The only problem with the poster was it tended to tear quite easily and children found it difficult to fold back up because of it's size.
on 17 April 2017
A beautiful story.
on 20 November 2013
This is a beautifully illustrated book with a lovely story of Percy the park keeper who helps the animals after the big old tree is damaged in the storm - my two boys (currently aged 3 & 5) love it and are happy to read it over and over and love the surprise last page :D
on 23 July 2015
Percy's park books are all awesome and this one is no exception. Really capture my daughters imagination. Wonderful fold out pages. I want to be in Percy's park :).
on 10 July 2014
We absolutely love Percy the Park-keeper stories as they are beautifully written and the illustrations are just wonderful. It is a joy that many happy hours were spent reading these stories to our children and that our daughter gave this as a gift to a little boy who will hopefully love it in the way that she did. The animal characters are all so expressive and appealing and is a lovely way for children to get to know their animals and what they look like. An absolute gem!
on 6 October 2017
perfect for the kids
on 21 December 2015
I, and my twins love the Percy the Park keeper stories. This is one of the best especially if it has the fold out poster in the back.
on 12 July 2013
My daughter loves percy the park keeper books.bought her 4 .The book is very good although the large pull out picture is missing from inside the back cover,but the book itself in good condition.
on 11 July 2015
Love this series really child friendly .lovely and beautifully illustrated .
on 10 July 2016
I love the Percy series. So does my 3 yo daughter. Bought this used which you can tell bit still brilliant for the price.