on 4 January 2018
I really like Cathy Kelly books but I didn't enjoy this one as much as others. I didn't feel that the women were the best of friends and as a result it was like 4 speperate stores about different people with no real connection between them. A good read but not her best.
on 5 March 2016
Another excellent Cathy Kelly book.Love the way she's able to capture your imagination and take you into the world of the characters.Again laughed and cried while reading!!
One person found this helpful
on 22 August 2016
Another brilliant book by Cathy Kelly. I couldn't put it down. Very moving in places and brilliantly amusing in others. Thoroughly recommended.
on 23 September 2016
great story and characters you feel you know wanted more as it was difficult to put down enjoyed Cathy Kelly's books very much
on 30 November 2017
Another great read from Cathy Kelly
on 8 April 2013
I started to read this on holiday some years ago but never finished the book. I bought it on the kindle as I wanted to know the end of the stories. I am glad I did. Fantastic story telling, believable characters and a heart warming message. Perfect for a summer read.
on 27 February 2017
ok
on 18 February 2015
An enjoyable book full of characters that move you, annoy you, and make you laugh out loud as well as cry. I loved it , Liz,
on 29 September 2014
A really good and interesting story. Story spread over several characters which are intertwined is a great story.
on 3 October 2015
yet another great story by cathy kelly, brilliantly written