Customer reviews

on 8 September 2017
This is a beautiful book! I am a primary school teacher and this book is very popular. I have used this in nursery right through. I love to see the children's faces when you reveal what is scaring the animals. The illustrations are stunning and very detailed. There is also a lovely pull out poster at the back. Great story that can be read over and over again.
on 18 November 2017
This is one of my favourite childhood stories, I would highly recommend for a Christmas present as this book is truly lovely! The quality was very good! A must read and must buy for the kids for Christmas! Magical!
on 23 November 2017
Love this book, remember reading it as a child, so bought it for my own daughter.
on 2 March 2017
Just a bit large for small hands, but such a delight to have on the shelf...
on 10 November 2017
Such a lovely book
on 8 October 2017
A lovely story.
on 24 October 2014
This is another story from Percy's Park. I love these stories. I love the feeling the illustrations give me. It is a good book, a good reminder of what my childhood was like. I absolutely love these stories!
on 2 July 2017
Just what a book for a youngster should be: delightful story with beautiful illustration
on 10 July 2017
Brilliant book. Every child should read Percy`s books
on 3 June 2017
A perfect book.Both my grandchildren loved it - and all the Percy the Park Keeper books. Wonderful to read out loud to children at bed-time, and they go off to sleep happy. Invaluable! It stimulates children's imaginations,