on 17 February 2015
This is a wonderful book that I used as a circle time stimulus with Reception and Year 1 children to explore feelings. We used it over two sessions; first just to give a feeling a colour then in the next session adding an action to their feeling. The children really enjoyed it.
on 19 March 2014
I bought this book to read to/with my 6 year old Grandson, who has issues with how he feels. This book is really engaging and he has learned the general ideas of the colour meanings in context to how he feels. This gives us an opportunity for him to say how he feels in colours, when he can't find the words to express his emotions.
on 6 May 2017
This is a fantastic book. My daughter didn't like it at first but after a few reads became quite addicted and still requests it for nighttime reading months after getting it. I got it because she was having trouble expressing her emotions and it has helped I think.
on 16 January 2016
From my point of view, this is not very exciting to read but for some reason my children love it and would have me read it 20 times a day. They like the idea of assigning a colour to a mood and that's why its a five. Just because they relate to it and love it so much.
on 6 December 2016
My daughter loves the Dr.Seuss books so I got a few from amazon for her. She enjoyed them when I first got them and still likes them now even though she's grown up a bit and a bit older! They are timeless classics though so who can blame her!

You know what you're getting with a Dr.Seuss book and this doesn't disappoint.
on 29 October 2014
What a great book!!!! My 7 yrs old son loves it. Since Ι received the book we read it every night. The illustrations are fantastic and the rhyming text makes the story more funny and enjoyable. But not only I am satisfied about the book but also with the seller. I have a problem with the delivery of the book and I communicated with the seller a couple of times. The company fixed the problem immediately. I wish every company would react as professional as monteilbooks. Thank you.
on 11 June 2017
This is a book about feelings for adults and children alike with stunning paintings. I bought a copy because I was already familiar with it from the past having read my bros one when he was younger and he threw his copy out. It was relevant to a dementia course I'm currently doing. I've never forgotten this book. It will stay with me for life. One of those books for keeps. You will not be disappointed. It has all the rhyme of dr Seuss.
on 20 December 2016
This book is very good. I had heard of it before as a good starter book, but never realised it was entertaining as well
on 17 November 2013
lovely book. My granddaughter likes me to read this every time she stops over. She asks me lots of questions and I explain to her that the book relates to feelings that we ask have, It has brought some comfort to her as she was having very bad out -bursts of rage due to desertion of a parent.
on 17 June 2016
Great colourful and easy to read book, so clear and wonderful graphics. Certainly cant go wrong with a Dr Seuss. Bought this book for my pregnant daughter so she could read to her unborn son. Lovely.... Well packaged and quick delivery