Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 June 2013
Another of Agatha Christie's gripping thrillers, which held my interest from beginning to end. The true murderer came as a complete surprise.
on 5 October 2013
I enjoyed the book. You know what to expect with Agatha Christie and it did not disappoint. I guessed the murderer half way through.
on 4 March 2014
Brilliant as all agatha Christies are nice for a change when it's not Miss Marple or Poirot makes a nice change and a very good read
on 18 January 2014
Christie t her best. Superb plot and every page interesting. Recommended to all Kindle readers and a fully deserved five stars.
on 15 October 2015
Love whodunits. Strangely never read Agatha Christie before so working my way through them. Definitely recommend them.
on 30 October 2013
Agatha Christie at her best. I have read most if not all of Christies thrillers and this is definitely one of the best
on 9 August 2013
Again one of the best of Agatha Christi stories, I play this one again and again its
such a good listen.
on 15 November 2014
Early one I had not read before. Most enjoyable and up to usual standard.
on 16 November 2003
this book is brilliant agatha cristie is an amazing writer, and this book just like her others is a good read once you pick it up you wont want to put it down.
another one to my collection