Customer reviews

Successful Potty Training (NCT)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 April 2013
Good book, gave me some ideas on how to go about potty training my daughter as I'd never done it before and didn't know how to go about it and where to start!
on 3 July 2004
I highly recommend this book for those who are wanting to start potty training, but need a little advice in how to go about it. It covers all the types of ways you can go about potty training, so you can choose which ever method suits you & your child.
I also loved the way it stressed that even if your child is still potty training by the age of 3, it doesn't mean they are slow learners. It's a brilliant book, and doesn't make you feel like you should push your children to be potty trained by a certain age, and also gives examples from other mothers who have tried certain techniques.
I'm happy i bought this book and deff recommend to others!
40 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2011
This book is a handy guide to potty training, which takes a refreshing, relaxed view to the whole subject and encourages anxious mums to chill out! The book gives some great advice and answers some FAQ's without being preachy. it is like a conversation with a trusted friend, with lots of useful quotes from other mums.
on 10 June 2011
An incredibly useful book that speaks common sense in easy to understand language with examples. Easy to read inbetween feeding my 2 month old and playing with my 2 and half year old. even my husband understood it!!! Have recommended to my mummy friends already.
on 13 April 2006
Having no experience of babies or very young children I felt I needed some help before contemplating potty/toilet training.

This book is excellent! It offers good advice from different points of view and tips from real parents. I now feel confident to start when my Son is ready.
6 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2006
I thought this book was going to give you different techniques, pros and cons about potty training.Nothing like I expected not much help. Just general cases and guidelines.
9 people found this helpful