on 29 July 2015
I bought this older version of Jason's book when juicing was first recommended to me. Some of the things he claims have since been proved to be wrong but that's more to do with the science moving on than him making false claims (which he doesn't). It helped me get into juicing and I then bought the newer edition which has some more up to date tips. Has it worked? Well, I sit here typing 20 pounds lighter than three months ago, still enjoying my evening meal and my love of ice cream sundaes at my local restaurant so you decide.

Juicing is the first thing I've ever found which allows me to lose weight slowly and without feeling any angst. And the drinks are good for you!

My personal tip; drinking the juices is a bit 'hard core' as they taste very earthy. If you can do it fine, the weight loss is dramatic, but I found myself struggling. Then I watched some of his videos online, got a blender and started mixing the veg juices with avocado, strawberries and banana in the blender. They taste delicious and take me through the whole day without hunger pangs.

This is changing my life!
on 16 July 2015
Jason Vale isnt called th Juice Master for no reason. He knows his stuff and you stick to his plans and you will feel and look amazing. I love this book. Full of great information and makes you rethink the way you think about food and healrhy eating. Dont get stuck in the yoyo diet trap - READ THIS BOOK. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I found myself so often reading it and saying "That"s me" or "I've tried that/done that", "That's why I weigh more now!!". It's like the book was written for me snd that is because we ALL get stuck in a diet trap. I was recommended this book and it took me a year to pick up a copy. Best decision.
on 29 March 2017
A refreshing view on non diets .
Love Jason ,he should be our health minister!
on 8 April 2015
If you are looking to change your diet, even if you think you have no will power, read this book, it will change the way you look at food and you will start craving the good stuff instead of the rubbish. Highly recommend it..
on 27 June 2017
Delivery as fast . would recommend.
on 23 June 2017
Has some great tips for people that want to listen.
on 13 March 2014
Another great book from Jason Vale. He shares a lot of information about many foods I had been so blindly eating.
on 23 December 2012
Juicing is the quickest way to lose weight and become fitter, stronger and healthier at the same time...

You will also lose weight "EVERY DAY" whilst juicing - not maybe - but definitely. By day 3 you will be a bit baffled because you're not hungry and will be feeling OK and you will have probably lost about 5lb already...

And although this isn't strictly a "juicing book", it is an essential part of a much wider puzzle.

Most people are puzzled that they can be successful in most areas of their life - and yet - struggle on a daily basis with over-eating and weight issues...

I'm an expert in weight loss, addiction and a few other things and I recommend that people I work with read stuff written by Jason.

His style of writing is very similar to Allan Carr (the stop smoking guru) and as such is also very inspiring and effective...

Lots of things you "believed" at one stage in your life may have to be reexamined - especially if you want to get better...

Buy this book and get better...
on 5 November 2014
Food for thought or is it thought for food!
on 19 April 2011
He writes that you have to have an open mind. I believe anyone who reads anything with a view to change has to have open mind. But this will certainly challenge you to think completely outside of what you already know, believe and regrettably, trust. This is a fantastic book and it changed my life completely. I've changed my entire lifestyle because of it and I am experiencing first hand the effects of good, clean and nutritionally sound living. I really recommend this book, followed by 7lbs in 7 days and Turbo Charge your life in 14 days.