Customer reviews

One Minute Salesperson
Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2012
I bought several of the 'One Minute Manager' books a couple of years ago from Amazon, including this one. They are indeed an excellent read with some fine insights on to how to solve management and business related problems. I did buy this book from Amazon - but I realise I should not have done. I should have ordered it from my local book store and been content to Why? Not because of the price - he can't possibly compete with Amazon either on price or delivery. But he does pay tax in the United Kingdom. He doesn't use tax shelters or transfer pricing or any of the perfectly legal but ethically inexcusable methods that Amazon uses in order to avoid paying corporate taxes on its profits in this country and others.

My local book seller is an honest hard working business man, he deserves my support.

Note to Amazon - you can delete this, but it will be posted elsewhere.

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE OF TAXES!
7 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2002
Many books make selling seem hard, ITS NOT.This book is Excellent for people who have just started in sales/retail and read in adition to your companies training. It gives you an over view of how simple selling is. As a retail manager I have lent my copy to many of my new starters, to help paint the picture.
I also found it refreshing to read after being in sales for years.
The book is short and simple , only takes a couple of hours to read. Not very dear to buy, worth getting.
8 people found this helpful
on 7 June 2018
Brilliant!
on 2 April 2014
Read this thirty years ago when it was The Ten Minute Salesman. Always worth dipping into when things are no at going as well as you would like. Bought this a gift to a youngster just starting out on his road to a sales career.
on 19 August 2013
Was given a copy a long time ago and recently re-bought and re-read it. Its so simple but in the rush of everyday life its easy to forget the basics. This is a great book and will help any sales person be better in selling or just anybody in their own life.
on 9 February 2016
Excellent
on 6 October 2003
From my days as an untrained salesman , I've always been interested in sales books. Many were over complicated or concentrated on overcoming objections, which shouldn't arise in the first instance.
This book is a fantastic blueprint for sales success which can be applied to all industries. As with anything, the process is simple and effective. I've worked for two organisations whose sales per head exceed any competitor in their industries. The sales processes are broadly similar to the One Minute Salesman!
I give this book to all my new recruits and experienced salesmen alike. It helps to keep them on track. You only have to be a couple of degrees off to end up where you didn't want to be! A sales classic.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2015
Good book
on 17 July 2015
Excellent ! As per description. Thanks for the quick sale.
on 13 September 2013
Arrived on time and was enclosed safely. The book is very interesting and I learned a lot. It will be helpful if you intend to start a career in business.