Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Received very promptly from London Bridge books - excellent service, great series thanks
on 24 March 1999
If you like Nancy Drew books, then you've got to read this one! Nancy finds a carrier piegon with a mysterious message that leads her to solving a mystery that was so exciting, I read it within a few hours! A real thriller! And I was so glad to see good ol' Helen Corning instead of Bess and George. I love the old 1930's editions because they seem so timeless (although somewhat complicating). And Effie was a riot! This edition of "The Password to Larkspur Lane" may be expensive, but, believe me, it's worth it!
on 8 April 1998
I like this Nancy Drew book because it is so well written, and the auther makes you feel like it really happened! You may not like this book, but I like the series because there are so many books to chose from. I like the way Nancy thinks. All of her friends are nice. They they are not weird or mean. The books can be funny, but not the funniest books in the world, so if you only read very funny books, do not read this series. Nancy Drew are very complicated books, so I do not recommend it for kids under six because it is so complicated, and it may be too scary. The book I read was The Password to Larkspur Lane. In the book Nancy finds a bird, and it leads her to a mystery. The last part is the part that is scary, because she gets trapped. I think you should....READ THIS SERIES!!!!
on 15 September 2012
I brought this book for my daughter as we had picked up an old copy of another story from the series in a charity shop and she loved it. These books contain adventure, mystery, thrills and innocence something that you struggle to find in modern day books for the 10+ age group.
on 2 July 2014
My daughter LOVES Nancy Drew. Very difficult to find Nancy Drew books but thanks to Amazon have managed to get lots for her. She loves them alll but reads them far too quickly!
on 18 March 1998
This was my first Nancy Drew Book and I think that it was very well written. But there was not that much mystery but there was alot of action so I'm very gald that I was able to try out the Nancy Drew Series:-)
on 6 January 2016
Product as described and very fast delivery.