on 17 September 2013
My kids are 9 and 7 and after overdosing on the complexities of Harry Potter it's a complete delight to read them the simple, pleasures told in the world of Paddington Bear. Each new chapter has a new story and it takes about 20 minutes to read a chapter. It is the perfect bedtime story book because everything ends well each evening. No more nightmares about Voldemort. The kids are dropping off to sleep with images of Paddington covered in marmalade or getting into a fix, and its lovely to hear them giggling at the slapstick humour. I'm going to read them all.
on 22 January 2013
The Paddington books were the first stories I can remember. Reading them again the memories came flooding back, they are just SO GOOD.
I particularly wanted the books with the original (and best), Peggy Fortnum illustrations, which are as good as I remember.

My only criticism, inflation has taken over and Paddington's sixpence is now ten pence!

I can't recommend these books highly enough to everyone.
on 8 February 2013
The humour in the Paddington books translates well from childhood to adulthood. I read the stories to an old person with concentration problems who needs something simple but entertaining.
on 22 August 2016
Excellent condition for second hand book, very pleased with it and price, my 7 years old daughter is big fan of Paddington so she was very happy to receive it and just finished reading it.
on 4 January 2013
Great adventures by little sweet bear from darkest Peru. The stories are engaing for grown ups as well as children. My daughter is just 3 and she just loves paddington stories.
on 6 May 2015
Another brilliant Paddington book. There's so little to add, my kids love them and as an adult they still make me laugh!
on 21 August 2014
Who can resist reading these out to your children?
on 13 August 2015
As usual a good read.Wonderful.
on 26 February 2015
Excellent and fast delivery.