Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 May 2014
This was a very fascinating book. I enjoyed it very much.This book is mostly a story within a story.I would suggest that you read shadow first then this book and e.t.c in the order.that they are given in.
on 5 October 2016
My 8 year old son loved this book so much. He cried at the end, he found the book so moving. It was the first book that made him cry, being so well written that he could identify with the characters.
on 27 May 2009
This book is the best book I have ever read!!! Very exciting and lots going on, but at the same time very moving. If you are into animals and like exciting adventure stories this is the one for you.
on 23 January 2013
This book is amazing I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Well deserves a 5 star
AMAZING
Michael morpurgo is an amazing author and I suggest u read his books they are outstanding
on 14 August 2013
My 11 year old dyslexic daughter struggles to read but the Michael Morpurgo books have given her the confidence to read a whole book independently - for the very first time. Lovely story
on 22 June 2011
Bought this for my daughter, she really enjoyed reading it. Also the author is known well in schools as some of his books are read in the classroom. Worth a purchase. Good value for money
on 3 October 2013
Lovely story, very sad in parts. My 7 year old daughter got about half way and has since hidden it under her bed. So too old for a 7 year old, we will try again in a couple of years.
on 13 June 2013
Bought this for my daughter. It is her first ereader book. She is already an avid reader but thoroughly enjoyed this book and her first experience using a Kindle device. She is 9.
on 15 November 2013
I think this book is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I think it deserves five stars because its touching, exciting and includes fun activities!!!
on 21 May 2015
I liked it because it is full of excitement and surprises you never know what's going to happen next. I loved the end becouse it's a mystery is Mille alive or dead?