Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 November 2005
Thrilled we found the little princess books, my daughter loved this book and I want my dummy, we were potty trained and dummyless within the week of these two arriving. We will be ordering more !!
on 23 January 2001
I have to admit that this book stayed on the shelf for a few months after its purchase. I bought it when I first tried to start potty training my little boy, but gave up due to lack of interest. However, he has since taken it off the shelf and asked me to read it and now loves it. He and his younger brother giggle wonderfully every time I read "nappies are yeuch" and it has even reactivated his interest in using the potty himself. For enjoyment purposes alone I can't rate this book highly enough, but the fact that there is an educational message there as well (even if my son doesn't realise it) makes it a winner.
on 6 November 1999
This is a fun and funny book for all parents and children going through the transition from nappies. The ilustrations are bright and attractive, with simple text accessible to those from around 18 months plus. Girls particularly like the princess and identify with her easily.
on 28 July 2003
I sent this book to the son of a friend. He was refusing to dispense with nappies in spite of being a very intelligent four year old. They read it together and he got the idea immediately. I can't promise that it will work that swiftly and effectively every time, but it might help!
on 27 June 2008
I love this book - but beware - I bought the cheapest paperback edition, but it turned out to be a US edition and uses the word 'diapers'. If you want your copy to say 'nappies' then don't buy the edition published by Kane Miller.
on 27 June 2012
i love this little book! after reading through the other reviews i cant believe how negative some if them are!
its a fun little book about a little princess learning to use the potty, first she hates it then she thinks its fun. yes it does end with her having an 'accident' but that just teaches your little one that it is ok to have accidents and even the little princess didnt get it right every time.
both my little girls loved this book when they we're ready to be potty trained and i always recommend this book to family and friends...so will reccomend to you too :)
on 11 January 2003
My wife and I found this book most useful when potty training our first two children and are about to embark on training our third child!!
on 6 November 2016
Bought this for our daughter during potty training time (after fondly remembering it from my childhood). She loved it. Not sure how much it helped practically, but it certainly gave the whole family a few laughs!
on 1 January 2015
Our two year old having been perfect potty trained decided she wanted to start reading this book recently. "I did a wee on the floor like the princess" was the shout of joy the morning.

This book gives totally the wrong message, she plays with the potty and wees on the floor.
on 12 February 2007
I bought this book to help my 2 year old get the idea of potty training. Sometimes the little princess falls off the potty, sometimes she puts it on her head and at the end, she wets herself. How does this help with potty training? Can see that shows that all is not simple and perfect first time, but surely she should get there in the end...?