Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2015
I read these books more than once many years ago and decided to re-read them. None of the books post VC Andrews death are quite at the same quality levels as the Dollanganger series but I believe that the first Casteel book was partially written by her and the storyline for the other books were outlined prior to her passing. It's a good series with the obvious incestuous twists and turns that the Flowers in the Attic books were famous for. The whole series is an easy read and quite predictable which is what I like about these books, it's the literary equivalent of reading a soap and a good 'trashy' way to unwind.
on 12 June 2017
It delves into the life of Leigh via her diary growing up and how she came to be with the Tattertons
on 7 September 2016
I really enjoyed this book, it was from a set of five which I really liked. It left me keep thinking of them.
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant book!
on 3 January 2015
I could not put this book down, although the plot line was a little predictable at times. It was emotional and gripping, despite not being as strong as the first three books in the series.
on 10 May 2015
I loved it for all ends well as expected. I now read the prequel, and although I know what to expect, I am enjoying the story and now see Jillian as a greedy person for wealth and the good life.
on 17 January 2016
Exactly as described! Thank you :-)
on 1 June 2013
Well what can I say about this author. She writes enthralling novels that once started you cannot put down, a great read as always
on 7 June 2016