on 24 March 2017
A great little book packed with loads of pictures and information about the fish you can (hopefully) catch and, now, identify. Brilliant to carry with you on your trips just in case you pull something a bit weird out of the water. And even better if you catch a carp as you can now positively ID it.
on 11 January 2012
I was so pleased to find this, Collins Gem books are wonderful. I bought this for my nephew, who struggles with reading, and who has just started fishing. This little book has clear pictures, excellent descriptions, and good imformation, and all in easy to understand, bite size pieces.
on 28 September 2011
this book was perfect for my grandson age 8 who has started fishing this summer . shares it with his dad !
on 1 July 2013
As a scuba diver in the UK this book is very useful, although it is quite short so doesn't cover all of the fish I was hoping to identify - it's more aimed at fishermen.
on 16 January 2013
I was hoping this would tell you what fish you can eat, and those not worth the effort, it is a good book on fish I would recommend the book
on 11 May 2013
Although this was a used book, it was in very good condition, and is exactly what I needed to carry with me in my fishing tackle kit.
on 23 July 2015
A well illustrated little book to take with when fishing as you don't want to get modern equipment wet !!
on 14 June 2016
Great little book ideal to leave at my caravan for when I do a spot of beach fishing
on 14 June 2016