on 8 March 2017
A classic I should have bought years ago! Mabey is the grandaddy of foraging.
on 28 May 2017
Good little book, some good pictures and hints in there, easily fits into pocket
on 9 October 2017
Lovely little pocket guide, easy to carry and covers a wide range of wild food.
on 25 April 2017
Cracking pocket size book. Just what I was looking for. Extremely informative. Extremely quick in arriving as well. No complaints from me.
on 9 August 2017
You do not know just how much is out there till you read this book.
on 16 July 2017
A little gem. Fits easily in your pocket for walks and is great at helping me identify commonly found edibles along the way!
on 5 April 2017
Fantastic pocket sized book with an abundance of food you can pick yourself in the UK. Great size for carrying around on walks/trips to the countryside.
on 11 December 2016
Its great but a bit generic. I missed the mushrooms and flowers pictures with color.
on 25 March 2017
Great little book, I've not poisoned myself yet. I would double check what you think you have picked is what you have in your bag as the pictures are obviously rather small.
on 3 October 2017
Great mini size of a book I've had for years. Useful addition to a trekking kit.
Its NOT a survival foods guide - its a way of identifying wild plants that are edible.