Customer reviews

on 30 March 2013
Has been a very good book for supporting a Park Topic. Nick Butterworth has many books which fulfill this role.
on 3 October 2014
My kids love these books
on 20 May 2015
A joy of a book!
on 12 May 2015
Great book, love Percy. My 4 yr old loves it, my 10 year old will sit while we read it too.
on 30 July 2016
Grandson loves it - full of interest and encourages a child to read it for themselves
on 15 October 2013
Our grand daughter adores this story. Love all the Percy Park tales. Anything with little animals in seems to appeal to lots of toddlers.
on 8 September 2014
Our fourth Percy the park keeper book, love these stories and my daughter and I always enjoy looking and talking about all the details in the pictures
on 11 December 2014
Classic.. The kids loved these books
on 3 December 2011
My 5 year old son and I are great fans of Percy the Park Keeper and this doesnt disappoint. Percy is having his day off and whilst the rabbits are playing they land on some rotten timber covering an old well and one of the rabbits need to be rescued. My son especially loves the pages that fold out towards the end. Another gorgeous book to add to the Percy collection.
on 1 May 2008
Meet Percy the Park Keeper is on his day off and has a picnic with his animal friends. Nevertheless, soon there was trouble and, once again, he has to come to the rescue... The book has a surprise fold out page and it is very exciting! I would absolutely strongly recommend it to everyone who likes Percy the Parker as well! Nick Butterworth has done a great job with all of the books - so I look forward to read and review other of his books! Meet Percy the Park Keeper is on his day off and has a picnic with his animal friends. Nevertheless, soon there was trouble and, once again, he has to come to the rescue... The book has a surprise fold out page and it is very exciting! I really like Percy the Park Keeper adventures!!!!!!!