on 6 February 2015
I love this book. I bought it for my son who is under 1 now. The story is shorter than "Mog The forgetful cat" and there are not so many words on each page which makes it easier to read to such a young child.
on 22 March 2017
ok
on 30 January 2011
The inspiration seems to have run dry a bit with this one - it must be hard to do a satisfying story with re-used artwork in 16 pages, but this is not a winner in my view. Nicky misses having Mog sleep on his bed, as she's got to take care of her kittens. This might have been used to help a child deal with getting a sibling, but let's just say that Nicky's solution is a bit drastic... and it's not very well explained, either. I can't think that most toddlers would understand what's going on, and if they did, it's a little bit psychotic anyway. Three stars because the illustrations are cute and I like the format - perfect for small hands and apparently unbendable, unlike most of the board books my son has maimed.
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2008
One of the better Mog stories, a sweet little tale if rather short and predictable. The illustrations delight our grand-daughter, a firm favourite with her. A Mog story suited for the younger end of the Mog reader spectrum.
on 12 May 2015
Bought for my 3 year old daughter who loves mog the forgetful cat. This book is much more childish and more suitable for a younger child.
on 1 April 2009
My little one loves this book. She giggles with delight as we read this and loves looking at the pictures of "Mog's naughty kittens". We brought a copy for our nephew for his birthday. Knew it had been a hit when my sister rang to tell me that she had been forced to read it more than 6 times in one day!
on 8 August 2013
I grew up with the Mog books and loved them then and still do now. The board is nice and thick so I will feel confident giving it to my son to read once he is old enough to hold it. Would definitely recommend this to others and will be building up the collection for my little boy.
on 21 June 2016
I bought this for my son years ago as a toddler. It was well loved as a toddler book but has suddenly gained a new lease of life as a "read it yourself" for my five year old. Great content and vocabulary for a first reader.
on 8 August 2013
This is a favourite with my two year old and has been since she surged enjoying books
over a year ago. The timeless
Classic has great words and pictures and is a nice short book that makes
'one more ' more bearable!
on 21 January 2016
Bought as part of a Christmas present for my great-grandson. Excellent quality little books that he can handle and with the thick, cardboard pages they should withstand some wear and tear. Would highly recommend.