Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Does this printer have a flat feed option? Im looking for a reasonable printer to be able to print onto card
asked by cd on 10 Feb. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Hi, as Brian mentioned the rear feed is capable of taking card and heavyweight media. The front trays would not be suitable for the thickness of card.
Epson UK Customer Services answered on 11 Feb. 2014
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes - The paper has 3 feeds.Cassette 2 A4 paper/card flat bed which can cope with 4x6 up to A4 size. I have use this to print photographs on top quality photo paper A4 size Cassette 1 3.5 x 5 up to 5 x 7
Hope you find this information useful.
Stephen answered on 11 Feb. 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Epson Expression XP-750 has a rear single feed facility in addition to the two front trays and I imagine this rear feed would be capable of accepting card. It's an excellent printer for photographs too!
Brian Porter answered on 11 Feb. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Epson Expression XP-750 has a rear single feed facility in addition to the two front trays and I imagine this rear feed would be capable of accepting card. It's an excellent printer for photographs too!
Brian Porter answered on 11 Feb. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product