Customer reviews

Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 20 July 2017
My grand son loved it.
on 19 April 2014
I did wonder whether I should buy this version of the SBK series, after reading a review that was heavily critical. But here it is anyway, (speedy despatch and arrival btw) and its a great game. People will try tell you its not a patch on SBK 11 - but I loved SBK 11 and to be honest I can`t tell the difference between that and the newer "Generations" version. The choices are phenomenal - 17 tracks - 70 bikes - I use this on the low simulation setting and its competitive enough for me. Im not a motorbike purist, but I love SBK and this is a superb version - so I recommend you dont waver as I did, if you are into motorbike racing games - this is what you been looking for. Go ahead buy it.
on 8 October 2013
I have marked it down at 4, it is probably the best race game I have tried so far. I just feel that they all could be a lot better. The sound of the bikes on this one is better than motogp, but I am sure they could get it better. The tracks are very realistic, handling the bikes that is quite realistic too. They will have to bring a really much improved game out before I go back for more motorbike racing. I love the game but it so should improve a lot more to be excellent.
on 11 March 2015
Not a bad game, although appears to be no-one online for a race. Also think the bikes sounded better on earlier offerings and graphically no signs of improvement with Generations.
on 25 March 2013
Good game play, good that you can go in to different classes - easy to play - good that you can also turn the settings up....so its more 'real'....need to then be careful of the white lines!
on 24 September 2015
For you budding motorbike racers out there, this is the game you want, lots of bikes and tracks
on 29 December 2014
Good product however delivery time poor-missed the birthday it was ordered for!
on 30 May 2016
This game was good and easy to use for my 5 year old who is bike mad
on 10 January 2015
Disappointed with the game itself, but otherwise good.
on 9 July 2016
great product, exactly what i expected

See one answered question