MotoGP 13 (PlayStation Vita)
- The only official game of MotoGP 2013
- Includes Moto2 & Moto3
- Fully licensed 2013 MotoGP season including all circuits, bikes, riders etc.
- Advanced visual technology and photorealistic style for unrivalled realism
- Authentic bike handling with in-depth bike set-ups and upgrades
- Fully customisable riding aids
- Rider customisation and progression system
- New & unique career mode completely immerses you in the MotoGP universe
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: PlayStation Vita
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Plastation Vita
Have you got what it takes to become the MotoGPTM World Champion? An all new, re-boot of the MotoGPTM video game franchise, MotoGPTM 13 is the only Official game of the MotoGPTM, Moto2 and Moto3 2013 Championships - packed full with all the official, fully licensed riders, teams, tracks, and bikes.
Experience the whole 2013 season on and off the track as the new and unique career mode completely immerses you in the MotoGPTM universe, from in-depth bike set-up options, wild card races, bike tests and full championships, to discussing race tactics with team mates, answering questions from press and monitoring your popularity by checking news feeds and your social network page.
With extensive attention to detail and unrivalled realism it’s more than just a series of races – See...Feel...Live MotoGPTM Features
Top customer reviews
The one important thing to note is that the graphics are sub-par compared to what the Vita can really handle. Some comments have compared it to PSP/PS1 graphics but that isn't the case. In my personal opinion the graphics are better than PS2/PSP, partly due to the higher resolution. The most important aspect for me is that the graphics are clean, sharp and with strong viewing distances. Framerates are smooth, loading times decent and general menu presentation very good.
On the gameplay/design side of things, this game is brilliant so far. There is a bit of a steep learning curve, but everything (content-wise) is relatively the same as the PS3/360 versions. Tons of teams/bikes/drivers from moto 2, moto 3 and moto GP, a nice array of tracks, championship, grand prix, and career modes. There's driving assists, plenty of race options, plenty of customisation and a decent multiplayer.
Everything is linked via leaderboards, trophies and moto gp driver level which unlocks more content as you go along. The patch and DLC is small in size, nothing to overwhelm your memory card.
- Extensive career. championship and online mutliplayer modes.
- Strong driving physics, AI and simulator elements (tire wear/weather/technical bike faults).
- All the same content and features from the console versions, meaning 3D cockpits/racing pits/technical meetings.
- Smooth performance from the game, lag free multiplayer for up to 6 players and decent menu presentation.
- Clean sharp visuals which while simple, surpass games like F1 2011 Vita.
- A few technical issues with online connectivity, but stable most of the time.
- Sub-par graphics.
- Steep learning curve, maybe best for racing game fans.
Overall 8/10. It's Moto GP, and it's very much the game that counts here and not flashy graphics. Solid game.
The game is good, not great. because in terms of gameplay it acts like the MotoGP but the reason I gave it 4 stars was the graphics could do with improving.
Overall good game
Saying that, the game itself is a joy all the riders are here and it looks and flows well
Most recent customer reviews