MotoGP 13 (PC DVD)
|Price:||£3.30 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Race as your favourite MotoGP Rider!
- Fully licensed 2013 MotoGP season including all circuits, bikes, riders, Moto2, Moto3, etc.
- Advanced visual technology and photorealistic style for unrivalled realism
- Authentic bike handling with in-depth bike set-ups and upgrades
- Fully customisable riding aids
- Rider customisation and progression system
- Career Mode, Official Mode, Online Multiplayer Modes & 2-player split screen, will keep you hooked!New & unique career mode completely immerses you in the MotoGP universe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Have you got what it takes to become the MotoGP World Champion?
MotoGP 13 is packed with all official, licensed riders, teams, tracks & bikes.
Experience the whole 2013 season on & off track as the new career mode immerses you in the MotoGP universe, from in-depth bike set-up options, wild card races, bike tests and full championships, to discussing tactics with team mates, answering press and checking social media feeds.
It’s more than just a series of races – See,Feel,Live MotoGP!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Attention to detail with all the bikes, riders, tracks and locations accurately modelled
2) Fan content including pictures, videos, track layouts, ability to ride as riders from previous years (free DLC) etc
3) Patch 1 fixes some of the problems leaving just the three issues above as far as I can tell
4) Relatively realistic handling model, tyre wear, weather effects (e.g. drying line on a wet track), clear differentiation in riding styles
5) AI is not the best I have ever seen but for anyone who has played other motorcycle racing games, I would say this is a marked improvement...AI goes for a gap, AI rides defensively, AI slipstreams past, AI braking late, AI making mistakes etc. I will admit that they do occasionally take you out or bump into you but I have seen far worse.
6) Career mode very much like the Codemasters F1 games
7) Progression through levels unlocks content
8) It can be fun to leave huge black tyre marks on corner exit, see the rear wheel skipping off the ground under hard braking, pulling wheelies, elbowing other riders out of the way
9) You will crash a lot...but you have a 'flashback' option to rewind and undo your mistake
10) Difficulty is customisable not just for the AI but for the handling model as well. With all the will in the world, independent front and rear brakes and gear changes can be a challenge with a game pad.Read more ›
All in all a good game, good graphics, an improvement from a few years ago, and also free dlc on the games on website
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to upgrade from my 2008 version. It's pants and I have gone back to the excellent 2008 version.Published on 3 Mar. 2014 by David Venner
The only thing better would be a wind effect in the face! The helmet view when it rains could be more realistic...Published on 9 Nov. 2013 by Marc Paradis