- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
MotoGP 13 (Xbox 360)
- The only official game of MotoGP 2013
- Includes Moto2 & Moto3
- Fully licensed 2013 MotoGP season including all circuits, bikes, riders etc.
- Advanced visual technology and photorealistic style for unrivalled realism
- Authentic bike handling with in-depth bike set-ups and upgrades
- Fully customisable riding aids
- Rider customisation and progression system
- New & unique career mode completely immerses you in the MotoGP universe
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Have you got what it takes to become the MotoGPTM World Champion? An all new, re-boot of the MotoGPTM video game franchise, MotoGPTM 13 is the only Official game of the MotoGPTM, Moto2 and Moto3 2013 Championships - packed full with all the official, fully licensed riders, teams, tracks, and bikes.
Experience the whole 2013 season on and off the track as the new and unique career mode completely immerses you in the MotoGPTM universe, from in-depth bike set-up options, wild card races, bike tests and full championships, to discussing race tactics with team mates, answering questions from press and monitoring your popularity by checking news feeds and your social network page.
With extensive attention to detail and unrivalled realism it’s more than just a series of races – See...Feel...Live MotoGPTM Features
Top Customer Reviews
There are a couple of cons that mustn't be forgotten. The frame-rate is particularly bad on certain tracks, and can get quite annoying. The game can only manage to include 29 bikes on track at the same time meaning that there isn't a full grid in Moto2 and Moto3. It is very easy to level up and unlock most things before you have even got into your second full season, and practice, qualifying and warm-up times are pre-set, meaning that the times you see AIs doing on track are very different from those they set. Other problems in these sessions include massive gaps between riders that shouldn't be there, such as in Moto3 Maverick Vinales, Luis Salom and Alex Rins will usually be 1 second ahead of everyone (apart from Jonas Folger), and you may see your team mate coming out of a different garage to which he/she is in.
Overall MotoGP 13 is a fantastic game and I heavily recommend it, but it does have some hiccups. It is a little like when Codemasters made F1 2010. It clearly has a good concept and vision, but needs time to clean up the bugs and glitches. Brilliant nevertheless!
(By the way Xavier Simeon's and Julian Simon's 3-letter abbreviations are the wrong way round.)
(And I support Dani Pedrosa!)
It happens on the same four-five tracks regardless of whether I'm in my Career mode or Championship mode.
It irritates me because I am then forced to stop myself from aiming at the top, unless I want to re-do it all.
This is not a good feeling to have in a racing game.
Also, on some of the tracks the screen tearing becomes very irritating, for example on Mugello and Indianapolis.
However this only seems to happen if you are racing in first-person view.
Regardless, this is not indicative of good production quality.
For any racing game these are two rather big problems.
The rest of the game is OK; it looks good, the physics are great, the sound is excellent and you have many game modes.
You also have a new inside-helmet view.
However if you are new to MotoGP I would rather recommend MotoGP 07, 08 or 10/11 over this, because of the above problems.
On balance, MotoGP 13 turns out to be one of the most beautiful and complete games in the genre come out for XBOX 360, if not the best, and that's it. The guidance system is complete, various game modes, and multiplayer very well developed. The very few defects in graphics and sound do not give too much trouble, and certainly have not managed to ruin the gaming experience of the undersigned.
Based on the Xbox 360 version I like it because:
1. It's far and away better in terms of gameplay then anything CAPCOM managed during their MotoGP games.
2. The bike handling is reasonable and is easy to adapt to if you are familiar with motorbike games.
3. It's nothing like a sim but I don't hold that against it. It is semi-realistic and fun to play especially in split screen mode.
4. It has all the game modes you would want despite time attack (essential for attempting to develop a decent bike set up) being a bit of an after thought - it wasn't even on the original release and was later added as a free auto update.
5. Being the latest MotoGP game out it has all this seasons circuits which are in my opinion the best collection of circuits so far. Most of them are rendered very well, Indianapolis, Aragon, Silverston and Le Mans being particularly enjoyable. Losail is a low point but then it's just a dreadful circuit and not the developers' fault :)
The following things let the game down:
1. The frame rate drops significantly on one right hander on the Losail track. This could be forgiven if it only happened online with many players but it happens playing on your own with no other bikes on the track - unacceptable. In the same way, the game cannot handle the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.
2. I'm not sure what limitations Milestone were facing when the game was made but the online experience is not up to scratch. I was able to play SBK X online with a slower connection and experienced far better gameplay in terms of other players' bikes not jumping about all over the place.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant game thats not just a jump on a ride fast game. Takes some getting used to which makes the game more of a challenge and more enjoyable.Published on 10 Jan. 2015 by Leeturner
Good game bike physics are a little difficult at times and the frame rate is a little slow on certain tracks. Similar career set up to the F1 game series!Published on 12 Sept. 2014 by Matthew Lynch
Truly realistic with great graphics. Sometimes their are slight glitches which can be a little off putting. Great game full of excitement.Published on 6 May 2014 by A Sony user
This game is mint, easy to use easy to setup great interactions between you and the Ai career mode is good but some simple instructions on button functions would be good for quick... Read morePublished on 21 Feb. 2014 by Ghost99