Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 1 November 2013
Considering that this was only £20 I wasn't expecting too much, but its fantastic! The length is perfect, the sizing is spot on and is figure hugging/clings in all the right places without being tight, the zip goes all the way down allowing you to choose what you want to show, the hat fits my head perfectly, it looks absolutely amazing and I cant wait to wear it! With a pair of heels this is easily the best outfit I now own... :) :)
on 13 October 2013
I used it because I had to for a hen party but it didn't meet my expectations!The badge came out in 1 min..and the hat is for big heads! I do not recommend it!
on 4 November 2013
I bought this costume for halloween. I was very happy with it. I really liked the hat, and although not very robust, the handcuffs made great accessories.
on 27 November 2013
good quality for the price, plastic badge needed fixing but all ok. Looked good on and great for fancy dress.
on 5 March 2014
I have tried contacting several times and sent the product back as It did not fit and haven't heard anything or had my money back
on 11 March 2016
She will fit into it after a few gym visits..looks good.
on 12 March 2016
But on the small side
on 22 April 2015
The actual outfit was amazing, made my body look great. However, they ship it within a bag and put everything inside the hat? Not sure why this is but it made the hat deformed and look ridiculous. I had to buy a different hat that came with glasses on this and that came in a big box to not crease the hat! Belt also is ok but if you are skinny like me after you go to the last hole there is no other part to clip the end of the belt into so it just hangs there unless you tuck it into itself.
on 28 July 2014