on 28 November 2013
I read loads of reviews before buying, some saying smaller then expected, some saying larger.

I thought they were bigger than expected but in a good way. They will completely cover a normal sized ear lobe.

The way the claw holds the stone is really nice, and the stone itself is beautiful, quite unusual and the colours really do change in the light.
Bought the plain diamond too for my daughter for christmas, they are lovely too, and now I know the size I can buy more in different colours.
on 1 May 2013
The colours in these studs are true to the image,beautiful sparkly shades of creamy gold and mauve,sometimes there is a flash of blue.Size is about 1 carat equivalent I'd say,so just right to be neat but noticeable,Arrived 2 days earlier than expected,so very pleased with this purchase.
on 5 November 2013
These earrings arrived quickly and well packaged. They are definitely silver and have the exact size that is advertised. They are very shiny and change colour depending on the light you are in. I am very happy with this purchase. They look stylish and are ideal for special occasions.
on 19 September 2014
I like these earrings but they were not quite what I was looking for. The stone setting is a bit too long which has the effect of making the stone sit a distance from the ear. No fault attached to the seller or the earring itself - it is just my preference to have the stone flat to the lobe. The quality and appearance are fine.
on 26 June 2015
I have previously bought different stud earrings by pewterhooter and been consistently impressed but these are definitely the best that I have found in the collection so far! They look really sparkly, they have a unique blend of subtle colours to their sparkle and they are not at all tacky or cheap looking. I will def be buying more of these for every birthday/ xmas presents and whenever I need to get someone a special but budget present!
on 7 January 2014
Very pleased with these, can't believe they cost as little as they do, well made, beautiful colour. I have bought more pairs and will be buying even more. Could not recommend them any higher. Simply amazing if u like beautiful things but dont have a big spending budget, love them :)
on 18 March 2014
arrived in time, and look great. I've worn them now for 2 weeks, without taking them out, sleeping in them aswell, and no problems. I usually have a sore ear if I wear cheap earings, but these are absolutely fine, thanks
on 17 September 2014
I got two pairs for myself and my sister to wear to our third sisters wedding as bridesmaids. They are really pretty and good value for money. They rally sparkle and catch the light nicely. I really like them and they look great whether dressed formally or casually.
on 22 May 2014
This is the third pair of earrings i have bought from this company and i will certainly be using them again.
The earrings are beautiful colours and get lots of comments about these.
well worth the money :)
on 6 March 2015
These are just beautiful! Ordered a few because it looked like a good bargain! Was A bit worried as to why they are so cheap saving £130? I still don't know why but I'm happy regardless! Delivery was quick and overall 5* my ears are very sensitive to cheap s**t get itchy and red etc I've had no problems with them at all, in love!
review image