on 23 August 2014
I was looking for a unique personalised birthday card and was glad to have come across this item. I was dubious about the quality of the card as suggested by some reviewers but in my opinion the card was of very good quality as was the detailed personalisation. The card was bright and slightly shiny, so looked really appealing for a young child! There were also reviewers who complained about not being able to personalise a message within the card. This is not the case any more and i was able to submit my message and have it printed!
I would highly recommend this item and consider buying from them again in the future.
on 17 May 2014
I am really happy with this birthday card, the picture quality is brilliant, and being personalised makes it all the more special for my 7 year old. - I would suggest though that, the "personalised" message be accomodated somewhere in the order so that the buyer has a chance to preview it before ordering... If at all possible.
on 4 June 2014
Ordered this card for my Granddaughter, I thought she would be quite taken with it, she wasn't ! she loved it!! and has shown it to everyone that has been to her house. Arrived in plenty of time and I would buy from this seller again.
This is made from nice thick card and is lovely and colourful. Delivery was quick.
on 10 September 2014
Very happy with the card beautiful .
on 19 April 2014
My daughter was over the moon with this card. It is quite flimsy card for the money but the look of amazement on her face when she opened it definitely ensured it was worth the cost.
on 25 August 2014
Really disappointed with this. They put the wrong name on the card even after I clearly stated it in an email and then when I emailed to ask if they could resend it out correctly they didn't respond!!! Wouldn't recommend!!
on 3 April 2014
the card came through really quick and was to a brilliant standard well worth the money my daughter is going to love it
on 6 July 2014
This has a bright vivid print but essentially it's a photo folded - I was expecting a 'card'. My daughter loved it of course but also loved the Frozen Moonpig card she received which you can also personalise. It's a really good print though.
on 13 September 2014
I asked for the card to have 'Grace' and '6' written on it but when it came it said 'Gracie' on it. The picture on the card was great and of good quality but it wasn't made from card, it's just glossy paper