Customer reviews

on 16 July 2013
I have bought this product after reading all the positive reviews on it. I have bought a great pair of sandals but unfortunately the straps kept falling down. I had to have them shortened but it was still slippery so I used the Anti-slip Suede, to be very honest, it does not make any difference whatsoever, you still need to put the straps back to place once in a while as it is still slipping down. All in all not miraculous and not a problem solver!
on 27 July 2017
I wasn't sure how these would work, well, they are ok for what they were for but don't think I would buy again!
on 15 April 2017
Easy to fit in place and worked fine: no more problems with the straps of my shoes.
on 18 May 2016
Solved the problem of sling backs being a little sloppy on some new sandals,a good find on website.
on 2 April 2017
A1
on 27 July 2017
My wife was impressed, on her feet all day at a wedding and no rubbing.
on 20 May 2015
Rubbish product. I stuck them in my shoes, being careful to clear away all dusts, fluff and potential oil from the area I wanted to stick it to. Stuck it on and left it over night to make sure it had stuck to the shoes properly. Within minutes of walking in the shoes, they'de come off and stickily twisted around my heel. Nice mess.
on 31 May 2016
Does not stay on very well, when you start walking it keeps moving, so when you walk it slides up or down not nice to see. This is my opinion.
on 25 September 2011
best thing since sliced bread. Slingbacks always slip off my heels but not with these stickies. Glad someone has had the idea to invent these.
on 26 August 2016
I bought these for a pair of flat sling backs that slipped off every half dozen steps or so.
They worked well, I didn't have to pull my straps up once so I was very pleased with them.
The makers recommend that they are put into place several hours before wearing so they get the chance to stick properly, but as another reviewer pointed out they are very sticky so be very careful when you put them onto your shoe.

See one answered question