Colour: Black|Change

on 17 January 2013
Is exactly as described. weighs nothing so great for packing. Used it all holiday, love it. Would recommend this product.
on 3 July 2013
These are perfect for all occasions. They are ideal for people with a more than ample behind and would like to keep it covered to the general public. Light weight and comfortable. Would recommend this product very much.
on 30 December 2012
Perfect for holiday cover-ups. Well made and very generous in size. It ticks all the boxes when it comes to a plain black sarong.
on 16 June 2014
I loved the sarong that I purchased. The quality and colour is just amazing. It went very well with my blue and turquoise swimsuit that I purchased for my holiday. There was plenty of fabric to cover up and most of all great value for money.
on 7 March 2014
Had a problem finding a plain dark blue sarong on the high street so spotted this on Amazon and ordered after reading some good reviews. Sarong arrived quickly and I am perfectly happy with it. Slightly see-through but good enough to feel covered walking along the beach. One comment though, why do they have to sew dreaded labels into everything, I damaged it cutting the thing out which was a bit upsetting.
on 1 August 2013
Generous size. Cool cotton material. Got them in black, turquoise and white with butterfly pattern. Love them and they are a holiday favourite. Very quick delivery by company too.
on 24 August 2016
I ordered the mid blue and the fuschia. Both arrived the next day beautifully packaged. The material is a better quality than I thought it would be and is not as see-thru as the chiffon sarongs. It's a good size if you want to wear it full length too. Only slight negative comment, the blue isn't quite as true as the picture but is a difficult blue to describe. However, it will go with what I need it to go with and I'm very happy with my choices. I may even order other colours as they're a very good price and take up no room in your luggage.
on 27 April 2013
Lovely quality good size
Very pleased with product have been looking for a sarong for several weeks and I feel this is the ideal purchase
on 5 July 2016
I bought this sarong to take on an expedition, for use as a towel. I was very impressed with the quality of the cotton and, although it didn't dry particularly quickly, this was probably more due to the humid climate than the material itself. Given that it is not specifically designed to be used as a towel, it performed very well, and would be perfect to wear as a skirt. Although a slight warning to only hand-wash it, and not alongside anything else, as the dye is very strong and still colours the water even after a few washes!
on 13 June 2015
Great sarong. I ordered this late Thursday night and it arrived Saturday morning. Well impressed. I ordered two, black and light blue. The blue is a georgeous colour. Both not too transparent and both feel lovely, can't wait to wear this on holiday. Buy these now they are great

See one answered question