Customer reviews

Panache Tango Balconnet Women's Bra Choc/Pink 36JJ
Size: 36 JJ|Colour: Choc/Pink|Change
Price:£5.45 - £75.00

on 15 June 2014
Fit is excellent, no riding up or slipping down as has happened before with more expensive bras. There is plenty of support without the use of padding (so unwanted if you're well-endowed to start with).Very good value for money, will certainly be buying more.
on 1 August 2014
same design as the 3256 but very different fit, uncomfortable as sides too high and dug in, am short so need the 3256 with low sides
on 22 October 2017
The most comfortable I've ever had thank you.
on 17 September 2012
This bra is one of the most comfortable bras I have ever purchased, fits perfectly and remains comfortable all day. Will be buying more of these.
Treat yourself, you won't regret it!!
on 10 April 2017
Fit as Expected !!!
on 16 February 2013
Confortable, true to size, excelent fit and the price ....just incredible! I was a little nervous when ordering a bra on Internet but certainly I did not make anY mistake with this. Highly recommended to look FAB!
on 15 November 2017
The wire came out the first day i wore it
on 14 February 2015
I could've probably done with a cup bigger according to certain people, and they don't mean that it's too small cup size wise, just that it might be uncomfortable, but hell no, it isn't! It's such a nice bra. It fits me perfectly and it sits where it's supposed to, and doesn't move! It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't itch/scratch my nipples. It keeps my breasts in place without making those little annoying bulges at the tip of the cup, you know those little lumps of skin because it's kinda too tight or doesn't cup your breast enough? I'm sure you know what I mean! I would definitely buy these again, and many of them! Being a big busted girl I have to pay so much money for bra's and go so many places to even find some that are my size! If you're afraid that it might not entirely be for you, just buy a cup size up and it'll work wonders for you! I had problems with my "monsters" going everywhere, so this cup is exactly right for me, but if you want some relaxation and more cleavage, I'd recommend one up! Though remember that in time the fabric does loosen a bit and get worn out, so I'm sure I'll fall in to mine just perfectly in a couple of months! I'm a 40GG, I got fitted in a shop before, but not all bra's are the same. It doesn't make your breasts pointy or anything either, it makes them a nice round shape, and holds them up perfectly, so they are nice and perky, but not pointy! End result is, God yes! Buy buy buy!
on 30 April 2016
i have been used panache bra like forever but only Andora full cup I wanted to try something new and I have to say Tango is ok only ok Andora is much better bra.
on 12 March 2013
I have had a lot of practise buying bras - being a 34H/HH means that there is plenty of room for error! This bra has been improved over the years and is now as near perfection as can be. The balcony style is not skimpy and provides good coverage without being frumpy and the material is comfortable yet firm. The construction of this bra is so well-engineered that the straps are not doing the work, the band is, just like the all bra fitting advice says! Therefore the straps are thin enough not to show under wider necklines and vests. The white is a lovely fresh universal colour that is flattering to the skin and goes under most things. Really pleased with my purchase, will return for more, especially as I received it within 24 hours!

See one answered question