Size: 34 F|Colour: Print Mult|Change
Price:£19.44 - £40.00

on 15 June 2014
I ordered this bra in a 32FF after trying it on in Bravissimo. I do a lot of running and training and, quite frankly, it's the best sports bra I've ever used. I've now ordered more in different colours!

The straps at the back can be adjusted to wear in a racer back style. My only niggle with this was that it was a two-man job - I couldn't do it by myself! Wearing it in the racer back style reduces bounce considerably more than the normal way but, either way, it's much better than any other bra I've used.

It's true to size - my normal bra size is also a 32FF. The cups are padded to reduce chafing, the material is soft and the straps are nice and wide. I've previously used the Shock Absorber Run bra, and found the Panache Sports Bra a MASSIVE improvement .
on 5 August 2015
Further update, Apols for the delay

Vendor has accepted return with grace and replaced faulty item. I have worn the replacement during several runs at this stage and am delighted to upgrade to full five stars. Thank you very much :)

Update on original review.

17/09/15

The wire has poked through the front of this item, the return date has transpired (ordered 24 /07/15, return date transpired 29/08/15) and I can't see where to communicate with the seller to resolve the issue. I would be most happy to do so in case this is an isolated defective item.

The item has been painstakingly hand washed each time as per care advice.

I would have expected this item to have lasted beyond the one and a half months I have been wearing it, it was great (while it lasted)

Original review.

I bought this with two purposes in mind. I have 'dents' in my shoulders where my normal bra staps rest,so I wanted a bra that would 'take the load off'. They're so bad you can even feel were the bone has worn down over time. That's what comes of having 30GG bewbs. And I like to run, or attempt to. When things are going good, bounce is a factor. So you really need to hold the mammaries in tight or you end up in all sorts of pain. As well as looking RIDICULOUS. Bounce restriction is the second major requirement.

Happy to report both boxes ticked. I'm acclimatising to the pressure being taken of the usual hot spots on my shoulders and it feels good. So much so I'll probably be looking for similar shaped dress bras. They ( the girls) are not squished/squashed or suffocated and still are held in a good shape, Some sports bras tend to overly 'round you off' and make you look like you're twice the size you are. And I'm big enough thankyou very mucho.

The cups are padded, it's the only thing I'd question about the make up of this garment. Luckily (or unluckily as I've camping on the agenda next week) we in Northern Ireland are not overly blessed with sunshine this summer so overheating is not an issue. But it could be. The padding is not excessive, but by golly the cup material is VERY thick. Maybe this adds to the structure, but I'd like to see a little less thickness. Therefore I suggest this would make a great winter bra.. On the plus side of of the excessive material thickness, you will have NO concerns about nipples on show.

The bra can be worn as a normal bra, so if that's you're thing, it's sitll a good buy. Great value too, haven't found any cheaper elsewhere online.

There's a simple hook mechanism to switch it into racerback mode. Could be a little tricky if you lack flexibility in your shoulder area, (as I have, but I'm working on it) but if you take a good look at what's needed, a simple hook manoever soon has you locked in. Removal is just a reverse flick.

Good triple hook and eye strap for the back, sits well.

I've been wearing some GG cup bra's but I took a chance and ordered a G and am happy to report there's no 'spillage'.

It's not a balconette, so don't be expecting it not to show under skimpy run tops. It sits at just the right level for me and if my bra shows, I'd blame the low cut vest first.

I've worn this to yoga, non restrictive in any way.

I've worn this on runs up to 6-7k and never had to even think about what bra am I wearing or are the girls jiggling. Locked in very securely and looks good under my run tops. (not that you can see it)

Would buy again, probably will, not a fan of having to wash/dry the bra each time you're out running, rotation would be good.
on 27 May 2012
This is definitely the best sports bra I have ever worn. I usually take size 36F but they did not have that in the colour I wanted so I took the chance and ordered 36E and it fitted perfectly. I also hate when my nipples show through a bra but this bra was thick enough to prevent that. This is the only sports bra I will ever purchase from now on. A bit pricey but worth it for support and comfort.
on 17 January 2012
I would truly recommend this sports bra, it's well worth the money. It is comfortable and sizing is true, (I just ordered my normal bra size and the fit is perfect.) I know you can buy cheaper sports bras but for now knowing you get perfect fitting, excellent support and all round comfyness why bother. Also deliver was within 24 hours - what more can you ask for.
on 11 September 2013
Wow, this looked massive when it droppped through the post. I'm not used to padded bras given that i am already a 36H and looking at it just freaked me out. But, it was comfortable to put on, it was sturdy, it gave a great shape and is perfect for running. The down side for me is that it is a little warm (which may be a bonus when winter comes along!), it is handwash only (very annoying for an item of sportswear) and i jiggle around a little inside of it- although you wouldn't know this by looking on the outside!

I hope it's just women that read this review lol!
on 20 October 2014
Unfortunately the cups were ever so slightly too large, even though I got my usual size, and as I know I'll be losing a bit of weight I thought it best to return it to get the next size down. The bra itself is really gorgeous and great quality. Thick and sturdy but still lightweight and not restrictive.
on 3 May 2013
This is the best sports bra i have purchased, it offers great support and is very comfortable i would highly recommend this bra for anybody who does running and high impact sports.
on 14 December 2011
I have bought cheaper sports bra but to no avail; they had no support and look wise they did me no justice... then came the Panache sports bra! Great support, looked great and felt great too. I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to take up running or jumping around sports who need all the support they can get. Its worth the investment, for sure!
on 19 January 2014
I am probably the most skeptical person when it comes to buying in on brands brand that claim to do miracles especially for ordinary things like a bra, I mean in my head it was just a bra. But on this occasion a miracle it was! I wish I could shout from the rooftops about how absolutely fantastic this sports bra is, God bless the founders!

I looked hard at finding a bra that reduced 'bounce' in the gym as I love to do short sprints on the treadmill and other high impact exercises such as HIIT and Tabata style workouts and can feel embarrassed at times when my breasts are constantly slapping me in the face. My previous bra was a shock absorber (not sure which model) but it has no underwiring which is probably my own fault as back when I bought it, I did hardly any research but i found that the caused my breasts to become so flattened and almost square like (looking like pecs if the vest was tight enough!) I mean it did the job until I was fortunate enough to be blessed with this Panache Bra. Now I think back and realise why did I ever endure that pain from the shoulder straps! Honestly, I NEVER can be bothered to give reviews about anything I but but on this occasion I feel like I have to share it with the world! I even asked friends about which bra they used to workout in and one actually told me she wore two! Two bras in the gym, no way Jose!!
On the first day I got this (incredibly excited after I had finished wrestling the delivery man for it as I was so excited, I knew it was 'The One')
Between man and God I ran on the treadmill like I was running the Flora London Marathon (and winning may I add! lol) I felt no discomfort what so ever! The bra claims to reduce up to 83% bounce and this it does so well. At first I expected my chest not to move at all, but after actually thinking about it I realised that this was an incredibly stupid thought! Wide straps and soft material, yes please! As well as the fact it comes quite high up on your chest to make it that extra comfortable and you don't have to worry about the straps digging in. The back fastening has so much support with I think three sets of hooks for adjustment and the underwiring is hardly felt (if at all) as there is so much padding surrounding it to make it so comfortable.

Honestly I have told anyone who will listen (I think Panache should make me their ambassador to be honest), big busted and non big busted friends that they need this in their lives! I wish there was a more than 5 rating star to try and convey how amazing this bra is because I really do think every woman, especially fuller chested ladies needs one in order to enjoy the full benefit! To think it was an accident that I came across this item (God bless Amazon for bringing it up along the bottom of the screen for me) and hope to buy every colour that it is made in.

Just to end this review off, I repeat, am a miser when it comes to buying into miracle brands for ordinary items. I will do every bit of research and read reviews to make sure that I am not wasting my money or talk myself out of it, I will spend hours looking for cheaper alternatives and make excuses, but, my fellow big busted ladies, there is no substitution for this! You really do need it, I honestly wish I had a blog or some sort of social media platform to inform the world about this magnificent creation!

I hope you enjoy just as much as I have, I'm sure you'll probably see me in the Olympics or something next as I don't think I can stop exercising!
on 21 April 2015
I initially loved this bra but after the 6th wear the wires started protruding out from under the arms (both). Some gel was also released. I have sewed them up a couple of times however the wires keep poking out and even when they stayed in place it was uncomfortable as I had lost some gel.