on 5 May 2016
I bought these thinking they were similar to the original soft foam pads i had previously. They are far too stiff. For those who want a cheaper and softer shoulder pad i found these on e b a y. Happy-Go-Wear Shoulder Pads 'No Sew. Great and just what i wanted. I am certainly not affiliated with this company, just delighted to have found it.
on 26 December 2013
Love the bit that tucks under the bra strap to keep shoulder pads in position. Not too 'Joan Collins' power stylee, just right.
on 21 May 2014
I have to say, it is difficult to find these in that colour so I do use them from time to time with light blouse as it does make you look slimmer and more elegant when you lack shoulders. However, quality is ridiculously poor, insert is just a knife cut that does not stay under your bra strap. I wish bodyform was still producing they version of discreet shoulder pad in nude, for now it exist only in black, but do purchase them they are awesome!
on 29 August 2014
Too thick !
The split were you put your bra strap is in the wrong place rubbish!!!!!
So disappointed, you market them like a pair I used to have I just wish I
I had put their name in so I wouldn't of ended up with yours!!!!!!
The only reason I have kept them is I might use them under a coat !
on 10 June 2015
These are fine once you fit them properly. The only downside is that t-shirt material will kind of cling to them but this in itself doesn't make them a poor investment. I have them in small and xtra small. The small I can happily wear with heavier clothing and the small with lighter.
on 25 May 2014
These are not the 'Dynasty' style shoulder pads of the 1980s! They are much more discreet than that. They are very soft, have a little flap to place under one's bra-strap to assist with keeping them in place and are easily hand washable with mild detergent.
on 16 October 2014
Bring back Dallas. :) These have vanished from most bought jumpers and cardigans over the years, but the difference when used finises of the jumper really well and I am sure makes you stand taller. Great buy.
on 25 April 2014
Am very pleased with shoulder pads - they give enough definition to the jacket I had without being too bulky
on 18 November 2014
Very very poor would not stay in place......I would really like a refund.....money wasted.
on 27 January 2014
Rather e xspensive but these pads are difficult to source. So they are worth the money. So are worth the money.