Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 3 January 2011
The cartridges came quickly, well packaged. In the shops I'd probably only get 2 packs of these cartridges (if I was lucky) so it's definitely preferable to buying it elsewhere. From now on I'll be buying my ink from here.
on 4 May 2011
When i bought for this product, I didn't expect it to come the next day but the service provided was fantastic. I will definitely shop here again for my ink cartridges. Brilliant!
Great Value.

My son is in his GCSE year and taking 11 GCSE's he is getting through a vast amount of ink and when he isn't wearing out the nibs, he loses the pens. It is on this basis that the Lamy range of pens and inks are ideal. Reasonable quality, great price and everything a student needs.

The ink flows freely and produces even print quality. It seems to maintain its consistency and I would say is as good as anything else on the market.
on 25 August 2014
For what you get, the price is fine. Especially for those new to fountain pens (or just not interested in refilling), these cartridges do their job adequately.

Lamy's inks do tend to be appear a little washed out, however. If you want something a bit punchier, you really need to consider an ink converter and one of the thousands of other ink brands out there.

The positive case for these cartridges, however, is that Lamy's inks tend to dry fast, and don't have much trouble with bleedthrough or feathering. If you are using cheap paper (school jotters, or copy paper), these may serve your needs.
on 1 May 2014
If you use a fountain pen, you like hand writing, and these refills, inks and pens are in my opinion among the best. I've used all the usual makes Parker, Cross etc. etc. and these are just as good, if not better. Had a Mont Blanc, and for the price it was not any better. These inks have a nice flow, lovely deep colour.
on 21 August 2015
Just the same as all the others but the cheapest out there. I was thinking of knocking a star off due to the ink not being stark, deep black but it's getting better the more I use my new pen, so I'm giving the ink the benefit of the doubt. I was thinking of getting a re-fillable reservoir but given the fact that I'm not the most prolific writer in the world, and that the hassle otherwise of fiddling about with ink-bottles and the expense of getting a reservoir, these get full marks.
on 12 February 2016
The price is great, especially compared to high street prices.
Lamy has massive cartridges which is great for people who do lots of writing. Also, the cartridges are very sturdy, which means they hold up *not protected. I have a few dotted around places, like my purse, bag etc and have never had them explode on me.

The black ink isn't the deepest black you can find, but certainly good for a start. I also enjoy how all of the ink is used up at the end, rather than having ink stuck to the sides. It isn't the easiest to wash off hands, takes a few good washes but it doesn't bother me. Have never really gotten it on fabric, so I wouldn't know!

With an EF nib, the ink does not feather too badly, not even on cheap notebook paper. It does however, take a while to dry and can smudge, something to think about for the lefties out there!
on 21 January 2015
I was unsure how i was going to get on with a fountain pen or its refills. so far with my lammy fountain pen and these brillient refills im more then happy. the ink drys quickly,theres no clogging, no blotching or feathering on the paper, and the delivery was very fast i couldnt be happyer
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 November 2013
I can only recommend Lamy pens. They are a pleasure to use - simple and well designed with no fussy features. Of course to use your very nice Lamy pen, you need ink. I've had a Lamy pen for years and it's been sitting forlorn in my pen pot for years as I foolishly chose to use biro after unsatisfactory biro in preference to buying the cartridges I needed to work the nice pen. If only I'd realised sooner that i could pick up cartridges so cheaply on Amazon, I'd have binned the biros long ago. Buy ink for your Lamy pen - make a stand against the throwaway society! It won't cost as much as you thought...
VINE VOICEon 25 February 2015
It's a good black and relatively good value, but the ink can fade, and not waterproof, so I don't think I'll be buying any more. Nothing against the quality of the ink to be fair, it's just not what I want (water resistant, at the very least).