- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
YES original organic water-based intimate lubricant & moisturiser - 25ml
|Price:||£6.99 (£27.96 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Certified natural and organic moisturising lubricant for symptomatic relief of vaginal dryness and painful intercourse
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness, and is condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina, hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort- recommended by gynaecologists
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
YES Water Based Personal Lubricant is a water based, discreet, natural silky gel which moisturises and lubricates intimate tissues.
- YES products are free from parabens, petrochemicals, skin irritants, glycerine, silicone oils, arginine and hormones.
- YES products are widely recommended by Doctors, Menopause experts, Gynaecologists and Sexual Therapists.
- YES represents the purest possible solution for all who want to treat their bodies with respect. No compromises - ethical or chemical!
Pioneering the use of organic plant ingredients for intimate use, YES lubricants are deceptively discreet in presentation yet based on complex science. Designed to work in harmony with the body, YES products provide essential lubrication and moisturisation to meet a variety of usage needs – ranging from pleasure enhancement through additional lubrication, to essential moisturisation in managing the discomfort of vaginal dryness (which may arise as a result of hormonal change, medical conditions, and the side effects of medical treatments).
Formulated to be gentle and side-effect free, making them well-tolerated and suitable for a wide range of sensitive conditions. YES represents an innovative departure from traditional lubricant formulations, using pure plant gums to replace the usual glycerine or silicone ingredient base, and avoiding all concerning chemical ingredients.
YES - award winning natural intimacy products created with loving care to nurture precious humans and cherish our environment
Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric acid. *Organically grown ingredients.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought this as I have found oil based ones a little messy.
This is very watery and doesn't last that long, you need to reply quite often and as its in such a small pack is soon used up. Its not as slippery as oil based ones but on the plus side doesn't make any mess. Will try a silicon based one next I think, I can only recommend this if you are very sensitive to the other types as its better than nothing for longer sessions.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Wish it had some flavour.
Otherwise fantastic! Will probably buy again. Have recommended to friends