on 24 January 2015
Very cool, lovely little atomisers - brought some as gifts and some for myself :) Excellent price!
on 27 July 2017
good product
on 22 April 2014
Took some time to arrive from China but I was satisfied with the product when it came. Better than I was expecting for the price. Would buy again.
on 8 February 2014
These atomisers are perfect for popping into your handbag to top up perfume on the move. Most of my perfumes weigh an absolute ton because I buy the biggest which work out cheaper, but I can't carry them around with me. They are silver coloured so go with any colour. The spray bottle is a glass cylinder which fits inside the silver case and is easy to fill up. I just sprayed my favourite scent direct into glass bottle. It doesn't appear to leak, which could have been a problem. For the measly price - and for two at that - they are brilliant. Arrived (from China) in a good time and free postage as well. Can't recommend these highly enough -well pleased.
on 2 September 2014
It does exactly as it is described. The product was shipped from China but arrived within a week or two. I had no issue with leaks or spills so far (unlike other similar products I tried) and the two part casing (inner glass and outer protective casing) design is good.

Unlike other (more expensive) products where to fill/refill, one has to remove the spray cap off the perfume/aftershave bottle and stick the protruding nib into the bottom of the atomiser, the simplest way to fill this product is to actually just spray the perfume into the glass canister directly.

Overall, I found this to be a great product.
on 5 May 2015
hassle free transaction.

arrived in the delivery window - general tip - be fair to the seller check the detail of delivery info. If they give a date fine, if they say shipped from HK or somewhere be prepared for a few weeks of waiting. IF THEY DON'T give delivery detail think twice. why don't they?
As it happens I didn't have to wait too long for these. they were reasonably well packed and were undamaged and exactly as described and pictured.

Simple and intuitive to use. EASY to fill. my favourite two ways. I got some cheap pipettes ( a pack of ten cost quid ) these are perfect. Squeeze the bulbous end between finger and thumb (and hold) to expel air, dip the pointy end in to liquid of choice, un-squeeze finger and thumb, pull out of liquid tap/shake any drops off, put pointy end in little glass tube and re-squeeze finger and thumb. Repeat until almost full. Almost, to allow for the little pipe that goes to the bottom of the tube. You'll get the idea.
Other easy peasy way is to take a common-or-garden drinking straw. place in to liquid of choice. put thumb over end that sticks out. carefully - without breaking seal caused by thumb (or finger if you used finger instead), lift straw from liquid and place in to little tube NOW take thumb etc. off the end of the straw. the liquid will ow fall out of the straw in to the tube. Again You'll get the idea.

Incidentally the little tube UNSCREWS from the pumpy atomiser bit. IT IS NOT A PUSH FIT. so don't just yank it. treat it with respect and it'll be good to go years.

The tube holds a reasonable amount. but I guess it depends how 'liberal' you want to be with your scent. I find it lasts long enough to not be a pain to top op now and then.

The ATOMISER itself is just that. some of these pump bottles deliver a spray like kitchen surface sprays. this actually delivers a nice fine mistier spray.

Small enough to keep in pockets, purse, belt bags car door bins etc. It's 83mm tall by 17mm thick.

used now for a month or so and am still impressed.

ACID TEST: would I buy again/recommend - YES
on 9 March 2015
I'm always sceptical about products like this, cheap and cheerful. However, none so with this. The first pleasant surprise was that there are two of them delivered - so I gave one to the wife to use. They were intended for holding a small amount of after shave for meetings and travel for work.

So far so good - the glass vial sits within an aluminium sleeve and screws in tightly. I've had no problem with leaking even with the container upside down in a bag for an extended period of time. It passed airport security fine in the UK too and survived the trip. It throws out a far whack of the contents when you squirt it but the action is firm and positive with a reasonably wide spray, ideal for what I wanted.

No problems and very practical for a very cheap price. Recommended and you can be confident knowing that the contents wont spill or leak.
on 1 February 2014
I needed an atomiser as my aftershaves lacked them. When looking at the common ones they would not work as they require your aftershave to have an atomiser too. This required me to just pour it in. This is much easier than it sounds and I did not require any funnel. Easy to wash out to add a new aftershave. I will definitely be buying more!
on 6 March 2014
I brought 20 of these a few weeks back and they where better than what I expected. However when I received the package my postal service indicated that they had received it with the packaging damaged and opened....I'm assuming this was due to customs checks but when I checked all the bottles they were fine and not damaged. I guess the outer casing protected the glass/plastic container inside.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that out of 20 atomizers, 2 had leakage at the spray tips when pressed.

I've ordered more and I hope that this time the sellers can assure that all of them are checked for quality before dispacthing.
on 8 March 2014
With the aid of a little funnel I find these much better than the pump action ones which stop working after a few refills. I can now have an assortment of perfumes in easy to carry containers. Always handy to have in your handbag.