on 6 July 2017
Good product for the price.
on 13 August 2014
I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased these items for a hen night, the skirt is appalling quality completely see through the waist is supposed to fit up to a size 14 (I am a 12) honestly ? It is a child size, it fit perfectly on my leg though! The length measures 10 inches!! I have no delivery note to send back and I am not happy!!! I am now have to look elsewhere to find an outfit that is exactly as described.
on 28 November 2013
I have given this product a 1 rating (I would have given 0 if possible.) This is due to the fact the tutu is so small. I am a size 10 so thought it would be plenty big enough as the product is advertised as size 8-14. Well there is no way a size 14 would fit in this. I have no choice but to wear it as my 80s party is Saturday but i will be sporting the most hurrendous muffin top. When relaxed the elastic at the waist actually only measures 25cm flat, 50cm on the circumfrence. Being in the industry of clothing i can tell you this is the same size as the average size 8s thigh!!! yes there is stretch in the elastic however i think you will agree this is ridiculous!!
Really disapppointed
on 24 June 2014
Totally disappointed, the tutu is so cheap its completely see through. The leg warmers don't match, not only do they not match but they are a poor excuse for leg warmers. I suppose you get what you pay for and now I'm having to pay out again.
Go to Claire's accessories!!
Do not waste your money!!!!
on 13 April 2014
Really good price - arrived on the day of the party despite ordering a week before - My tip - order with plenty of time to spare.
The tutu looked like it could fit my 2 year old niece, but remarkably did stretch to fit - can't say it was at all comfy, but for one night....
Achieved overall look for minimal cost/effort. Would recommend.
on 8 June 2015
Terrible product, very poor quality. Skirt is tiny ( child size on the waist) and does not match the colour of the gloves and leg warmers!! Nearly a week later than the estimated delivery time ( taken 2 weeks from order date to arrive), so if you need these items pretty quickly don't bother!
on 4 July 2014
This product is not as described on the advert, when they arrived it was literally just a tutu although the advert say KIT! this was not the case, The quality is really poor the tutu looks nothing like the one on the picture! I would not recommend to anyone!
on 31 March 2014
Got this for my daughter for a dance production that she is in at school and she is thrilled with it she is nine but she is in a twelve year olds cloths but everyhing is stretchy so I think it would go up to about a size twelve ladies
on 16 May 2016
Was really impressed at how quickly you deliver the products as I'm running a team for a charity race for life I tried to order more as more people joined but the price had gone up quiet a lot so had to order from another website
on 6 September 2016
Terrible quality and sizing wouldn't buy again