Customer reviews

on 15 October 2013
For me, this must be the best "JW" app not officially produced by Jehovah's Witnesses; best because it presents, very conveniently, podcasts which ARE officially produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. I am a visually impaired Witness and much of my consumption of our Bible study material is achieved by listening. With this app, I have all of our published audio material available at my fingertips.
I particularly like this app's capability of automatically downloading the latest three months' worth of listening material. This means that I can still listen to this material when Wi-Fi is out of range. I can also choose to download any other podcasts that interest me and delete downloaded files that I have finished listening to in order to save space on my Kindle.
on 14 October 2013
I love how I can swipe to move between magazines, books and even songs/music. Everything to hand, even more so than jw.org (I love that too)
on 19 October 2013
Does what it says. Works well on my Galaxy note and gives the option to listen on line or download.
on 1 November 2014
Have used this app a lot until recently when it would not update anymore. That problem now fixed working better than ever. Excellent app can listen to all publication's while I work. Thanks very much. Glad I found the updated version
on 31 May 2014
This APP is really good as you can get your study read to you before you study it in more detail. Also you can get any Book read to you Chapter by Chapter. If you Download the Book or Magazine then you can use this off line.
on 24 June 2015
I absolutely LOVE this app and have told lots of friends about it. I have been having difficulty downloading it onto my Dads tablet, it won't play the songs, dramas and some books.. Can you suggest some help please? Thank you.
on 21 April 2014
ENABLES ME TO GO DIRECTLY TO MY CHOSEN TOPIC. ITS REALLY EASY TO USE AND EVERY THING IS SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND. THE INFORMATION I GET FROM THIS SITE IS AMAZING.
on 2 September 2014
Works really well on Kindle Fire HD, easy to navigate and download to listen off line. Very pleased, glad I downloaded.
on 11 February 2014
This app is quick and has everything on it, the latest magazines are there and ready to listen too at your convenience
on 15 March 2014
Fantastic tool for your phone/tablet etc. Liked the 1st one, but great. work guys you done very well! Agape to all