on 5 July 2014
This is either super efficient or pure rubbish ! Use it then close my Kindle then after an hour use it again without actually doing anything on my Kindle and low and behold 20 more viruses 18 spyware and 25 malware ,REALLY ? Get real pal NO WAY ! I do not trust this at all and will stick to Dr Web thank you.
on 3 July 2014
I have doubts that this works, and if you worry about viruses and spyware, don't rely on it. Each time I run it, it shows spyware, malware and viruses aplenty. Even if I repeat a scan after doing nothing on my tablet, yet more spyware etc is shown up. 59p isn't much, but a waste of money if ineffective, which I suspect this app is.
on 8 July 2014
Every time I run it I have loads of virus' s, malware etc.I run it and an hour later, when the kindle has been off, I run it again.lo and behold- loads of virus' s again.where do they come from when I haven't used it.must be a scam.do not rely on it.
on 5 July 2014
Brand new Kindle had been on for less than 20mins, this was the first app I downloaded and apparently there were already 14 viruses on my tablet...
Either I'm trippin or this app is whack. Big fat lies, don't waste your money on it.
on 16 July 2014
I tried this as it says it specifically for the Kindle; it found 22 virus infections, 18 items of spyware and 12 items of malware on the initial check, I had suspected something might be there, but this number was a surprise. However, my Kindle does appear to be working better now. But, it would be good if it were to report what it found, rather than just give you a number. Also, I cannot find how to keep the signature files up to date: there no manual update, so does it do it automatically and if so, how often? Finally, there is no scheduler to run a daily check automatically. If the developer could address these issues, it would give me more reassurance about the reliability of the product.
on 9 July 2014
Having read all the reviews one thing sticks out to me, everyone who has posted a review has at least received the App. Either mine is battling through valleys full of viruses putting them to the sword or something has gone drastically wrong. After over 18 months of having no problems, downloading this App is the first real problem I have had. That doesn’t bode well. Mine may be missing in action.
on 25 July 2014
I am not sure about this software, it says that l have viruses and malware etc and l cleanse the kindle but when I run it concurrently with MCAfee, the McAfee said that there were no threats so this is puzzling . It also goes so quickly through the files and does not show them as it goes (unlike McAfee) that l think that it is amazing or a fraud. So l give it one star but it could deserve five stars who knows. Amazon should have this app investigated.
on 2 July 2014
Have viruses everyday according to this and malware .plus lots of spyware .so unsure if it gets rid of anything .would ask for my money back but would probably take ages.thought it would be good after the other reviews.
on 7 July 2014
Every time I used this it finds over 20 viruses even after it just cleaned it. Thinks it a bit of a scam. How do I get a refund???
on 12 July 2014
I find it hard to accept the level of viruses, malware etc that appears every day. The system does not identify the items it considers to be viruses, malware etc as do all other systems which is why it is very hard to believe the system is telling the truth.

I feel I have been cheated.

John